This opportunity is contingent upon contract award
Summary/Scope of Work
Provide analytical support to the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence (FCoE), Capabilities Development and Integration Directorate (CDID), and Concepts Development Division and Integration (IC).
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Produce reports, briefings, and technical interchanges internal to the FCoE and external agencies in the development of Future concepts and plans.
- Participate in working groups to plan and analyze data for development of Army Concept Framework documents. Revise Army’s Capstone (ACC) and Operational Concepts (AOC); develop and present briefings as needed.
- Write and draft revisions to the Army Concept for Fires (AC-F), develop and present briefings as required.
- Draft input and revisions to the FCoE Campaign of Learning to include: operational scenarios and learning demands for use in experimentation and other learning venues, support ADA related studies and analysis, ADA operational input to Modeling and Simulation support for FireSim XXI, Tabletop Exercises, Map Exercises and Battle Lab simulations; develops and present briefings.
- Develop Concept of Operations, Organizational and Operational Concepts, and Organizational concepts for Force Design Updates as a result of CBA, provide subject matter expertise to the Requirements Determination Division of the Fires CDID during the CBA process. Develop concepts to include operational architectures and information exchange for ADA systems, allowing interoperability with other Army, joint, and international systems.
- Review concepts of operation (CONOPS) for specific systems including ADA Weapon System Reviews (WSR) and Capabilities Based Assessments supporting current and future capabilities development efforts; identify required capabilities and gaps, draft field manuals, and white papers.
- Provide potential DOTMLPF solutions; participate in monthly meetings, present reports, and briefings to leadership team.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ten (10) years cumulative operational experience in ADA; two (2) years experience in the development, review and staffing of ADA related documents and publications.
- Ability to describe purpose and primary theme of the most recent Army Capstone, Operating, and Army Concept for Fires.
- U.S. Citizen
- Experience developing and presenting briefings to flag officers or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check, DOD Security Clearance required
- Skill in verbal, written and visual communication, ability to effectively communicate conceptual ideas in writing and orally articulate thoughts to support the development of Army and Fires concepts, doctrine and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Ability to work as a team or individually
- Some travel is required both CONUS and OCONUS.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed, and perform special projects as assigned.
OT Training Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status