Add your resume and apply to jobs with your Glassdoor profile. Create Profile
Private Real Estate Investor in the metropolitan area today, seeks to expand the sales staff and is searching for top notch Customer Sales Representative. We are not just another Real Estate agency. We demand the best from our candidates, as we deliver you a proven platform. Our commitment to a thriving, profitable environment compels us to provide our Customer Sales Representative with the vital resources and crucial groundwork that serve as the foundations of your financial gain.
Customer Sales Representative candidates must possess the following qualifications:
· 2+ years experience in Sales, supported by a proven record of success.
· Self-motivated, Self-starter but remains a team player.
· Shrewd worker willing to dedicate time and energies to telephone sales and face to face inquiries.
· Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required. A born communicator with inherent salesmanship qualities.
· Superior organizational and time management skills.
· Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
· Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
· Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
Job responsibilities of the Customer Sales Representative include:
· Pursue potential clients to achieve or surpass assigned sales goals.
· Establish a rapport and maintain professional relationships with clients.
· Aggressive Outbound Phone Sales and Cold Calling.
· Equally zealous door knocking and follow ups.
· Negotiate a deal.
Customer Sales Representative hours:
· Mon-Thur 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
· Friday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
· Sunday 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Customer Sales Representative Benefits:
· Compensation: $200 Weekly Base Pay PLUS Competitive Commission Per Deal PLUS Bonuses. BASE + COMMISSION + BONUS = ANNUALLY $40K - $80K