Making an Impact
For 160 years, we’ve been committed to changing lives, producing exceptional patient outcomes and providing top-tier customer service. Through compassionate care, collaboration and innovative solutions, our team members are setting the bar across the O&P profession. Between our network of more than 800 locations nationwide, professional education and research opportunities, and one-of-a-kind company events like Hanger LIVE, you’ll feel supported, valued and empowered every step of your career.
Hanger offers an attractive package of benefits to our employees, both full time and part time.Full-Time Benefits
Full-time employees working 40 hours per week are eligible to participate in the following Hanger, Inc. benefit plans:
• Comprehensive, low-cost medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance for employees and eligible dependents
• Orthotic/prosthetic care for eligible employees and eligible dependants (medical plan rules and medical necessity guidelines may apply)
• Life insurance up to 1X salary
• Supplemental life insurance at low group rates
• Spouse and child life insurance at low group rates
• Short term disability insurance
• Long term disability insurance at low group rates
• Paid annual vacation
• Two floating holidays
• Paid annual sick leave
• Paid annual holidays
• Health Care Flexible Spending Account (employee funded)
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (employee funded)
• 401(k) with company paid matching contributions
Part-time employees working 20 hours per week are eligible to participate in most of the above programs as wel
Vacation & Paid Time Off(27 comments)
"80 hours vacation until 5 years, pretty standard "
401K Plan(19 comments)
"If you leave the company any time before December 31(such as October), you will forefeit your match for the entire year. Multiple thousands of dollars forefeited from leaving the company."
Health Insurance(15 comments)
"Most expensive of anywhere I have worked. Multiple options and all were more expensive than anywhere I have worked prior."
Recently added more paid holidays and better package for parents
401k, vacation time, sick time
Great benefits package . Reasonable price compared to other companies