Job Description :
Data Architect /DA1
Years of Relevant Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience, with 3 years in solution architecture.
Preferred Education: 4-year college degree in computer science or related field with advanced study preferred.
Job Description: This engagement will be focused on ensuring that the OOD IT project schedule and efforts to move OOD toward State of Ohio Public Cloud (Azure) solutions with industry standard cloud implementations are completed timely for all applications.
The candidate will work with OOD IT and the State of Ohio Office of Information Technology (OIT) to:
Mandatory skills The position requires expertise and understanding of developing MS Azure SQL solutions with a focus in MS Azure SQL databases, MS Azure SQL Managed Instances, and MS Azure Data factories.
1. 5 years experience with MS SQL Server. Must have 3+ years experience with MS SQL 2016 and MS SQL 2019.
2. 5 years experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
3. 5 years experience with MS Azure SQL
4. 5 years experience with data replication between on-premises databases and MS Azure SQL
5. 5 years experience with MS Visual Studio and MS Azure DevOps Services
6. 5 years experience following Agile Development methodologies
Certifications or Desired skills if any 1. 18 months experience with Azure SQL Managed Instance
2. 18 months experience with MS Azure Data Factory
3. 18 months experience with MS Azure System Managed Identity
4. 18 months experience with MS Azure SQL Insights
5. 18 months experience MS Azure Data Classification
6. 18 months experience MS Azure DevOps Build Pipelines for databases
7. 5 years experience with Microsoft Power BI
8. 5 years experience with MS T-SQL Development
9. 5 Years experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse environments using OLTP to OLAP ETL tools and techniques
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $62.00 - $78.00 per hour
Work Location: Multiple Locations