Founded in 2005, Beeby Clark+Meyler has pioneered many digital media firsts in the areas of video distribution, search engine marketing, performance display, social media, mobile media, and mobile and facebook application development. Our conceptual programs have received numerous awards for creativity and business effectiveness.
Beeby Clark+Meyler has offices in New York, NY and Stamford, CT.
We are currently seeking to fill an important role for Digital Account Manager (3-5 years experience). This position requires a strong knowledge of digital, mobile, and social media as well as client service in a fast-paced agency setting.
Strong writing and communications skills are required as part of the role will be client management and delivering client presentations. In addition, this position will provide strategic, operational and tactical support for the Account Management and Digital Planning and Strategy teams. You will also collaborate with our internal creative, media, production and account teams to provide the best solutions for our clients.
- Assist in understanding clients’ needs and translating those into project scoping documents
- Contribute toward strategic planning processes
- Prepare presentations and proposals for clients and transfer feedback to internal resources in a concise and meaningful way
- Prepare for and lead client and internal agency status meetings
- Perform ongoing reporting including social media analysis and development of post-campaign reports
- Support client management needs
- Establish budgets, scheduling and benchmarks for online campaigns
- Develop and maintain ongoing vendor relationships; meet with industry representatives as needed to stay abreast of recent developments and opportunities
- Stay abreast of emerging media trends and generate educational POVs for clients
- Prepare and deliver presentations as required
- Manage project schedules and author project communications in collaboration with the Production Team
- Extensive knowledge of/experience with digital, social media and mobile media
- Bachelors degree, (3-5 years Digital Account Management/Planning and Social Media experience within an advertising agency)
- Well-organized and excellent time management abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to maintain productive relationships with clients, co-workers and vendor partners
- Strong Verbal and Math Skills
- Professional demeanor and comfort working under tight deadlines in ambiguous circumstances
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology
- The ability to adapt, improvise, overcome...