The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the maintenance and development of EMS’ marketing automation system and building and implementing social media programs that promote EMS' products, mission, vision, values, and strategic initiatives. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also develop effective and engaging content across multiple social channels. In addition, you will conduct data analyses used to inform direction for search engine optimization related to strategic digital marketing initiatives. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
What you'll be doing...
- Management of EMS’s marketing automation system (via Pardot) Lead generation and database management (via Pardot & Salesforce)
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management;
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Manage the email marketing campaign operations, including; List management, scheduling, and creating Landing Pages
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Build and implement social media programs that promote EMS' products, mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives
Skills which you bring to the table...
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Proficiency in social media marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
Background you should have...
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing communications experience required.
- Pardot, Hubspot, or other marketing automation tool experience preferred, including experience with metrics and reporting around multi-stage campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for B2B and consumer audiences.
- Hands-on experience executing email campaigns, social, and blog postings.
- Must have solid understanding of quality assurance best practices and working knowledge of website launches, blogging and social media.
- Must have direct experience with setting up and executing multi-stage digital email marketing campaigns.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy, and impeccable grammar.
- Ability to work independently on a project or in a team environment.
- Creative thinker, with excellent customer management skills and the ability to liaison with outside creative entities to get the desired results.