CoEnterprise is an award-winning B2B software and professional services company headquartered in New York City. Founded in 2010, CoEnterprise delivers Supply Chain and Business Analytics solutions and services that transform how companies connect and do business. CoEnterprise approaches each relationship and engagement from the perspective of three core values: collaboration, ownership, and excellence. We value collaboration with both our partners and clients in order to present the best possible outcome for our customers. Our vow to accept ownership ensures that our entire staff takes pride in our work and it is our commitment to excellence that ensures that this work is at the highest standard possible.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Experience managing teams delivering Professional Services for Data Analytics utilizing dashboard tools such as Tableau, ETL tools such as Alteryx and providing insight and thought leadership to external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing a Professional Services practice achieving the corporate vision, initiatives and goals while ensuring profitability, customer satisfaction and growth. Ensures that Delivery Services has the training and support that they need to deliver high quality services to our customers.
- Leadership responsibilities and accountability for revenue targets, growth, profitability, margin, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with peers in Sales, Services and PMO to provide thought leadership regarding trends, technologies and the needs of customers.
- Serve as an escalation for customer issues.
- Collaborate with sales and partners to document business requirements and create new Statements of Work and Service Offerings.
- Conduct performance management evaluations of staff in accordance with the Divisional Performance Factors (performance evaluations, discipline, hiring/firing, compensation) and timelines.
- Develop a training and assessment plan to educate the professional services staff on their respective product and services suite.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a successful Professional Services Practice
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects on time, on budget and with the approved scope.
- Expert at managing large complex highly integrated projects/programs.
- Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to develop and motivate high-performing and diverse teams.
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including SharePoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 5+ years experience in a Director / Leadership role leading Professional Services projects utilizing both technical and non-technical resources or similar experience.
- 5+ years management responsibility including managing a team of diverse co-located teams.
- Experience delivering Services to external customers as part of a software, services or consulting company is a plus
- Experience at defining, implementing and continually improving standards processes and procedures utilizing industry best practice.
- Experience in successfully working within a matrix organization structure.
- Bachelors Degree - Business or Technology or equivalent experience