eCommerce Web DeveloperBeyond Clothing – Seattle, WA
At Beyond, we help Farsiders define their limits to surpass them. We create technical tools to meet this goal through a culture of design and audacity. We offer a complete selection of high-end, American-made outdoor garments, designed and developed in the Pacific Northwest. We craft technical outdoor apparel to take you to the edge and Beyond.
Beyond Clothing is looking for an amazing, energetic, Object-Oriented Programmer specializing in PHP, with deep eCommerce experience, to join our fast-growing outdoor apparel company in Seattle. In this role, you will be responsible for end-to-end product development, must be comfortable participating in design and web reviews, as well as delivering accurate estimates, providing regular development progress feedback and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Understanding Beyond’s short and long term goals, and making strategic recommendations
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest and greatest technologies
- Setting-up, configuring and optimizing enterprise-level ecommerce software and servers
- Developing custom modules for integration into ERP, accounting, fulfillment and marketing systems
- Integrating user interface designs, flows and processes
- Oversee website development
- Mentoring junior developers as needed
Required Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrable experience building scalable, robust web or ecommerce applications using PHP and MySQL required
- Must be able to provide detailed working portfolio references and samples upon request
- Magento Front and Back-End Development required
- Solid understanding of OOP and development design patterns
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS (JQuery)
- Experience working with SVN, SSH and linux command line
- Experience setting up and configuring Apache, APC, Memcached and MySQL
- Project management skills
- Magento Developer Certification – Major Plus
We are disruptive by design, have a bad-ass work space in which we collaborate, break rules and disrupt industry.
If you are an epic-hacker, dig the outdoors, take pride in American-made, and want to help us find new ways sell the best damn outerwear on the planet – Let’s Talk.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org