WE'RE AN AWESOME COMPANY LOOKING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER!
Important Position Details
- Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Attractive benefits package
- Opportunity to grow (we hire from within!)
First, a little about us....
Exterior Medics has been up and running for over 12 years under direction of co-owners who are very involved with the day to day activity. We're definitely not your average contractor. Operating with integrity at the highest level of skill is important to us. And it shows! We have a great reputation that you can see for yourself online.
We work hard and play harder. We believe work should be a place you genuinely enjoy going to every day. That's why we offer incredible benefits, competitive pay, and celebrate regularly.
We are a family. Everyone here gets along and respects one another and it's important that we keep it that way. We share the same work ethic and are all team-players.
Who We’re Looking For
The Project Manager will manage projects from start to finish. They will plan schedules, manage customer expectations and work closely with the project managers, crews and subcontractors. They will report directly to Production Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and manage the project schedule
- Communicating project updates to crews, clients, and colleagues
- Manage positive relationships with our clients
- Planning and executing commercial and residential projects
- Reviewing inspection reports and photos
- Coordinate material orders and deliveries
- Manage project site staging and logistics
- Schedule / Conduct inspections and manage warranty repairs
- Monitor and maintain project margins
- Effectively manage job site challenges such as weather conditions or emergencies.
- Manage and look-ahead to proactively identifying issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions.
Qualifications and Skills
- Industry Experience– The candidate MUST have experience in the production department of an exterior construction company.
- Organized- This one is self-explanatory. It's also a crucial component to our ideal candidate. I mean crucial.
- Computer Literacy– Must be knowledgeable of scheduling software, Microsoft office suite programs . We'll train you on our CRM systems!
- Bilingual– This is a big plus as English is the second language for many of our crew members.
- Excellent Communication Skills– You need to be articulate and thorough in keeping our clients informed about their project. Likewise, you will need to communicate client questions, concerns, etc. with our crews and sales rep.
Characteristics of Success
- Leadership –You will work with a number of vendors and foremen. You must be a confident decision-maker who takes initiative and doesn’t waste time.
- Positive- We are well aware of how contagious attitude can be. Negative Nancies need not apply!
- Early Riser– Our office starts buzzing early in the morning and we wouldn’t have it any other way. We’re looking for someone who will contribute to the energy.
- Go Getter– We don’t employ slackers and don’t believe in watching the clock. Everyone in our office is determined to be better than we were yesterday.
- Sense of Humor– We’re a fun group of people and mesh well with one another. We’d love it if you could laugh with us :)
- 401K with up to 4% match
- Health, dental, and vision
- Paid vacations and sick leave
- Company cell phone
- Pro-rated Gym Membership
Don't forget to check out our Exterior Medics FaceBook Page!
Exterior Medics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation.