Herbology is an inviting family of hometown cannabis dispensaries where passionate Herbologists connect customers to the most trusted and effective cannabis products for their lifestyle. We offer a curated selection of high-quality products, personalized service, and a warm, welcoming vibe that invites people to stay longer and return often. In addition to selling trusted products, we host a wide range of wellness and educational events to help our customers live a safe, healthy lifestyle. We're always looking for new talent to join our team and to move our growing industry forward.
We are looking for a customer service-oriented and driven candidate to join one of our many Herbology dispensaries. The Herbologist is a motivated, friendly and passionate team member who assists in every day-to-day responsibility throughout the retail space. The Herbologist is a person who strives to make great product recommendations and provide a genuine experience to customers with professionalism, poise and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to protocol and compliance are a must for this role. The Herbologist transcends cannabis culture by introducing a fresh approach to using cannabis for experienced customers, and newcomers alike.
- Train for and adapt to several roles in the dispensary to meet day-to-day requirements: waiting room service, consultation service, checkout service and inventory management are areas of proficiency.
- Demonstrate high level product knowledge while remaining translatable to seasoned cannabis veterans and brand-new customers alike.
- Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
- Assist and support team members with positivity and proactivity in all day-to-day matters.
- Managing time and respecting protocol under fast-paced retail conditions are a must.
- Master point-of-sale systems and assist in inventory management.
- Respect rules, guidelines and company standards at all times.
- Familiarity with OK Medical Cannabis Program rules and regulations.
- Ability to acquire a state credential by passing required background check and any other requirement listed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff members and managers.
- Efficacy with technology and point of sale systems.
- A fundamental understanding of cannabinoids and their effects on the body is preferred.
- Customer service and/or retail experience.
- A passion for cannabis that is translatable to a diverse group of ages, ethnicities and professionals.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
At Herbology, we are committed to improving the quality of our patients' lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion. Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage.
Herbology provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.