Seeking NMLS licensed Mortgage Bankers/ Loan Officers.
- NMLS license required
- 2+ years of experience in the mortgage lending, banking, or real estate industry
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and ability to use relevant industry-specific computer programs, as well as calculators
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Sell loan products and meet loan production targets
- Perform business development tasks, including managing the pipeline by generating leads and referral business, and maintaining relationships with existing and past clients
- Meet and communicate with applicants to explain the risks and benefits, as well as the terms of loan products and government regulations
- Obtain relevant information and evaluate applicants' financial status, including credit history, debt-to-income ratio, and appraisal reports, to determine recommendation for loan approval
- Ensure all necessary information and documentation is submitted to the loan underwriting department, and is recorded properly in electronic file format
- Represent the employer at community events and host seminars
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable lending regulations, the economy, market rates, vendors, and competitors
- Consistently deliver first-class customer service
Stockton Mortgage Corporation is a leader in our industry. We're proud of our rating on Glassdoor. We are seeking to hire an experienced Mortgage Banker to join our growing team. If you're eager for your next challenge, Stockton Mortgage Corporation is a great company for you. This is the opportunity you've been looking for.