Entry-Level Management positions at Chick-fil-A include shift manager, assistant manager, team leader, and team supervisor jobs. Managerial tasks involve labor management, training workers, hiring new associates, overseeing daily store operations, and scheduling employees.
Must possess and entrepreneurial spirit – one who finds creative solutions for problem-solving, who doesn’t wait to be told what to do, and who thinks for oneself while working well within a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who possesses initiative, great people skills, a servant leadership mind-set, and who can cast a vision for excellence.
The employee will have the following Responsibilities:
* Oversee operating cash flow, financial transactions, and point of sale processes while consistently following all HMSHost cash handling policies and proper security procedures.
* Monitor and observe daily operations including activities of subordinate personnel and keep management informed of area activities and any significant problems.
* Coordinate with management on training and professional development of new associates
* Monitor compliance with safety guidelines, build awareness about safety, and report any safety concerns to management.
* Complete opening, daily and closing procedures/checklists in accordance with company policies/procedures and quality requirements.
* Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
* Implement product rotations based on product code dates in warehouse and concepts, orders product, and participates in inventory counts as required
* Resolve customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
* Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices
A successful candidate will possess the following experience, skills, and talents:
* Employee selection, onboarding, training, and developing processes
* Employee scheduling and labor management
* Effective relationship-building skills
* Great communications skills, both verbal and written
* Strong sense of respect and responsibility for self and others
* Effective at empowering and encouraging others through teaching, modeling, and mentoring
* Effective and creative problem-solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
* Ability to see the big picture yet know where and how the pieces fit together
* Ability to budget resources – labor, money, time – to achieve business and organization goals, vision, and objectives.
* Effective organizational skills to keep track of multiple tasks, situations, and people.
* Ability to work well within a self-directed atmosphere yet work effectively with team members as needed to achieve desired outcomes/goals.
* Possess the desire to be a life-long learner.
* BA or BS degree in business or related discipline a plus
* 1-2 years of related experience a plus
For more information, please visit http://www.cfarestaurant.com/fairlakes-va/home