CityStreet Residential, along with its affiliated companies Jetstream Communities and CityStreet Capital, is seeking a Marketing Associate to support on site team members and corporate level teams. The Marketing Associate position is a vital part of our company’s overall branding strategy. A strong candidate will have the right balance of analytical, problem solving, creative thinking, and collaborative skills. The right candidate will be well rounded, have a sense of urgency and be a self-starter, ensuring a positive atmosphere and extend approachable support and guidance to onsite teams and leadership team.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for collaborating with the external marketing agencies, onsite teams, and corporate leadership to create customized tactical marketing strategies and ensure consistent deployment across the portfolio. They will partner with internal and external groups to implement a strategic marketing plan that aligns with individual community and corporate goals.
1. Serves as primary marketing contact for Onsite and Corporate level teams.
2. Provides ongoing marketing support to community teams, business leaders, and clients. Develops tactical marketing campaigns and individual asset marketing strategies that promote each community and along with the CityStreet and Jetstream brand.
3. Optimize, maintain, and monitor all websites, online media, social media, and information sources. Including, but is not limited to, online presence for all Jetstream managed communities and Jetstream Communities.
4. Ensure consistency in brand messaging. Determine enhancements and identify improvement opportunities to increase overall brand awareness across all forums.
5. Assists onsite teams with establishing and implementing social media strategy, email marketing, advertising websites, content, and overall customer experience.
6. Analyze and present marketing performance data to internal and external clients by gathering and researching available sources of business intelligence data, and proactively monitoring asset status to set short- and long-range marketing plans. Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to identify emerging trends.
7. Content creation/development for brand or park specific campaigns, contests, and promotions. Review all print marketing materials such as rack cards, park maps, flyers, etc.
8. Communicates via webinars, live presentations, social media tools, website content, training, and participation in internal and external events to enhance engagement.
9. Assist community teams to develop robust guest retention plans. Monitor implementation and overall effectiveness of park level guest retention efforts.
10. Manages and organizes the storage of all marketing assets and maintains digital assets.
11. Manages onboarding and offboarding of communities.
12. Supports and contributes to marketing budget recommendations for each individual asset and monitors spend to align with ROI benchmarks.
Qualifications and Expectations:
Job Type: Full-time