Faces of NAPA:
About This Location :
Specialities include: Bariatric surgery, Behavioral health, Cardiology, Emergency care, Foot and ankle care, Gastroenterology, Hand and upper extremity care, Hip replacement, Imaging services, Knee replacement, Neurological rehabilitation, Occupational medicine, Orthopedic care, Physical therapy and rehabilitation, Primary care, Pulmonary care, Robotic surgery, Shoulder replacement, Sleep disorders, Spine care, Sports medicine, Stroke, Surgery Proprietary short term acute care hospital.
Ortho, endo, general, neuro.
Clavio Ascari, MD
- Richmond has been recognized in recent years for being a foodie city.
- Virginia Repertory Theatre
- Richmond Ballet
- Richmond Symphony
- Virgina Opera
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of Activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious ad/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient
- Induction, maintenance and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMG and FLEX
- Completion of approved Residency in Anesthesia
- Currently licensed as a Physician
- Profit sharing and 401K plan participation
- Work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Professional development programs and leadership training
- Access to technological innovations and strategies to optimize patient outcomes
- Insurance protection including malpractice, health, life and disability
About North American Partners in Anesthesia
North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) has evolved through more than 30 years to become a leader in anesthesia and perioperative services. Single specialty and clinician led, we remain committed to our mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences, every day. At NAPA, we cultivate leaders, promote work-life balance, and celebrate diversity. We know your success promotes our success, and we give you the tools and programs to achieve your goals. With flexibility, a collegial and collaborative environment, a wide range of market-leading benefits, and career opportunities from coast-to-coast, your future is waiting at NAPA.
Wherever your career is today, let us take you to new heights. Take a LEAP to the destination of choice in anesthesia.