We are looking for experienced Medical Assistants to work part-time in our practice. Grabowski PC is a small podiatry practice that has locations in Bellevue, Seattle, and Issaquah. We are looking for a Medical Assistant with at least 6 months - 1 year of experience. You can find out more about us at our website: grabowskifootandankle.com
- Must have 6 - 12 months of experience in the medical field.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- We take x-rays in office - employee will be trained.
- Must be able to communicate with insurances and pharmacies.
- Must be able to answer phone calls and take detailed messages.
- Rooming patients
- Take vital signs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Patient calls
- Responsible for cleaning, processing, sterilizing
- Customer service
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Performs other related work duties as required
- Perform selected administrative duties
- Computer skills
- Log patient information into electronic medical records
- Answer phones
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.50 - $19.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
We provide masks, gloves, and sanitizing products for all workers in office.
- Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Vital Signs Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Insurance verification
- Answering phones
- Sterilizing instruments
- Performing X-rays
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place