Mortgage Advisor for SF Startup (Salary plus)Sindeo – San Francisco, CA
Senior Mortgage Advisor
We’re looking for a few experienced, professional mortgage advisors to join our growing team in San Francisco. This is more than the typical mortgage sales position. Our mortgage advisors are financially sophisticated, driven by a fiduciary responsibility to provide expert, unbiased advice, and with unimpeachable integrity and reputations in their markets. You will be the vanguard of our mortgage advisory division and help define and shape the culture, client service model, and end-to-end customer experience. If you truly understand that mortgage service is more than simply closing a deal, and excited by the prospect of joining a company with leading edge technology and processes, the growth trajectory of a startup and the stability of a seasoned management team, please read on.
Responsible for providing research, guidance and advice to clients regarding mortgage financing strategies and options. Understand client’s overall financial picture, personal objectives and priorities; recommend mortgage products and solutions, and help them improve their positioning to get the best loans.
- Work with clients to gain a complete picture of their financial situation, personal goals, and determine financial needs.
- Provide professional, unbiased advice and recommendations to borrowers to help them meet their personal and financial objectives. Provide and present financial analysis to educate clients and help them understand the implications of their options. Set clear expectations throughout the loan process.
- Review income, assets, and credit profiles of clients to prequalify them for a mortgage loan.
- Research loan programs and guidelines to recommend the best products for clients’ needs.
- Work closely with processing team to ensure a quick, efficient, and fully compliant process and exceptional customer experience from application to close.
- Ensure consistent and professional communication with all clients, team members, and 3rd party providers.
- Support the business development and marketing teams with in-market activities to prospect for new clients and develop and maintain new referral sources.
- Maintain and evangelize the values and image of Sindeo.
- Continually expand your professional knowledge and expertise by staying informed of industry and product developments and participating in continuing education opportunities.
- NMLS licensed as MLO.
- Driven and open-minded individual who wants to be part of an exciting venture set out to change the mortgage service landscape in the US.
- College degree from an Accredited University.
- Proven track record in client service and relationship management. Established network of realtor partners and other business referral sources.
- Experience and expertise with a variety of loan programs and lenders, including jumbo and government loans. Strong experience in the purchase market.
- Minimum of 3 Years wholesale or correspondent mortgage originations experience with proven track record of consistent growth. Processing experience a plus.
- Clear and effective communicator, both verbal and written, across a variety of audiences.
- Strong analytic capabilities. Ability to understand, present and explain complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Substantial knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications, database applications, Adobe Acrobat, and CRMs.
- Output-driven and independent, highly motivated and have the will to continuously improve.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High level of integrity and trust; must be a team player with a selfless attitude.
- Additional languages a plus.
Getting a mortgage can be a confusing, frustrating and time consuming process. We combine the largest marketplace of quality loan programs, knowledgeable, unbiased mortgage advisors, and the most advanced technology platform in the industry. Our senior leadership team brings together decades of top operators and entrepreneurs from both in and out of the mortgage industry. Sindeo is fundamentally transforming the mortgage experience for consumers, lenders and partners.
Sindeo. Mortgages Made Simple.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, and other valuable benefits.
Please send us your resume cover letter explaining your interest and fit. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sindeo is an equal employment opportunity employer.