Passionate graphic designer and motivated digital content specialist intern to support social media marketing programs for the subsidiary.
In this role you will working directly within the digital marketing team, The digital content specialist will design a wide array of exciting and innovative content for subsidiary and client social media platforms, website, and paid media as well as assisting with designing some print related social media marketing materials.
Desired Skills and Experience
PRIMARY QUALIFICATIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Skills and understanding of graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite 5, Dreamweaver, HTML and photo processing software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator). Programming is a plus NOT required.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills with proven ability to independently manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Ability to quickly embrace brands, understanding and execute C.I. guidelines within creative direction.
- Passionate desire for concept development, design, and full production.
- Experience with photography and videography is a huge plus, including creation & editing.
- Strong interest in growing knowledge in social media marketing.
- Basic web design and programming capabilities and plus, but not required
- AVAILABLE A MINIMUM 3 DAYS PER WEEK at 4 HOURS A DAY with a MAX of 5 DAYS PER WEEK at 4 HOURS A DAY