The Blade & Soul Producer assures the successful live operations of the title in North America and Europe. This role is responsible for maintaining Development Team relations, scheduling, coordinating and technical management of all game initiatives. The Producer will work in concert with the title's Product Owner to ensure successful delivery or deployment of products, features, content, etc. against strategic goals. This role is responsible for thorough and clear communication between all stakeholders across multiple organizations and regions, including third parties as appropriate.
- Directly manage NCSOFT West's live operations for Blade & Soul in partnership with the Development Team.
- Act as the main point of contact for Blade & Soul across NCSOFT West's organization and the Development Team.
- Schedule and oversee game updates and content release processes from the Development Team delivery through the live release. Work closely with Development, Publishing and Operations stakeholders to ensure high-quality, clearly communicated releases with maximum stability, security and quality.
- Drive all communication between Publishing, Development Team, Operations and other organizations as Publishing's primary point-of-contact for Blade & Soul.
- Build and maintain relationships and processes with different organizations to drive efficient, reliable, QA-tested, localized, sustainable management of all matters that concern Blade & Soul, including identification of issues, identifying stakeholders, leading responses and driving for effective solutions.
- Report appropriately on the state of the game to Publishing senior management, Development Team, and other stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain the role of Publishing's most knowledgeable game expert for Blade & Soul.
- Support any executional shortfall from teams to include assisting QA, Customer Service, Press Relations, Community Management, Marketing, Business Intelligence, as appropriate.
- Seek and advocate potential improvements to the live service, platform, feature set, etc. in partnership with the title's Product Owner.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience as an External/Publishing Producer on at least one AAA PC title, preferably a MMORPG.
- Blade & Soul game knowledge.
- Experience managing game development timelines and QA, deployment, processes, etc.
- Experience building and maintaining external relationships.
- Precise written and oral communication skills.
- An analytical, logical, innovative and creative approach to problem-solving.
- Experience with MMOs as a consumer.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence or other task tracking software.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly organized and reliable.
- Passion for games.
- Strong 'self-starter'.