- Knowledge and prior experience processing and completing HUD recertifications at a HUD 236/project based property.
- Knowledge and prior experience preparing HUD Properties for HUD REACS AND MORS.
- Field all resident maintenance requests and service calls by dispatching Maintenance Technician and/or relevant vendors within specified time frame. Ensure work orders are handled in a timely fashion. Follow up with tenants regarding completed work orders
- Address resident concerns in a professional manner, Coordinate/Contact residents with inspection dates, notices, etc.
- Ensure residents adhere to the lease and company policies and procedures
- Follow-up with all delinquent accounts, pursue collections and process evictions if necessary in accordance with established procedures.
- Coordinate all Move in and Move outs
- Conduct property inspections
- OneSite expertise(do not apply without this)
- Knowledge of Department of Housing and Urban Development ("HUD") rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of laws and standards that apply to property management, such as Fair Housing Laws, Landlord-Tenant Law, OSHA Standards, local and state building codes.
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance, fire prevention and liability reduction principles.
- Ability to work independently, organize tasks, manage time and prioritize projects
- High school education or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of HUD multi-family residential management experience.
- OneSite Software
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong work ethic, enthusiastic, proactive, well organized and mature.
- Must maintain a professional image with residents, vendors, contractors, investors etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings