Receptionist/Admin Support (Full Time, Temporary)CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. – South San Francisco, CA
CytomX Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on revolutionizing the monoclonal antibody field by creating a new generation of highly targeted antibody therapeutics. CytomX's Probody™ Platform represents a transformational drug discovery and development approach for antibodies, enabling improved specificity, increased efficacy and decreased toxicity. The company's pipeline of Probody therapeutics has initially focused on oncology and inflammation, and the platform has tremendous potential for contributing to a new generation of empowered antibodies across multiple formats. CytomX is dedicated to its mission of developing a pipeline of innovative biologic products to treat major unmet medical needs. To accomplish this, the CytomX team embraces its corporate values of integrity, commitment, creativity, teamwork, accountability and fun.
Position (Full Time, Temporary)
Provide reception and administrative support with a strong emphasis on customer service. Answer incoming calls, greet visitors, process incoming and outgoing mail, and other administrative tasks as required. Interface in a positive and professional way with visitors and employees.
- Answer incoming calls promptly and professionally. Direct callers to appropriate staff and take messages as appropriate.
- Greet and assist visitors, vendors and employees. Provide visitor badges as needed.
- Do inventories, prepare and place orders.
- Receive, stock and distribute office/other supplies and lab supplies.
- Sign for all deliveries and notify end users of deliveries.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail daily. Stamp all invoices with date stamp. Post outgoing mail.
- Coordinate pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Mail A/P checks weekly. Mark check date/number on invoice prior to mailing check.
- Distribute employee expense checks and payroll checks.
- Receive lunch/food orders and direct vendors to correct meeting room/location
- Upload corporate agreements to file server and file hard copies of agreements.
- File MSDS sheets.
- Provide calendar management support by scheduling internal/external meetings and appointments. Coordinate and reserve conference rooms and send meeting invitations as needed.
- Assist with special projects and administrative support duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- High school diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of 2 years receptionist and administrative support experience performing duties similar to those above
- Detail oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Professional, pleasant demeanor
- Ability to handle critical information and sensitive situations
- Proficiency with Outlook, Word and Excel. Powerpoint a plus
Application Process: Please send resume to email@example.com and reference “Receptionist/Admin Support” in the subject line. See our website for additional information about the company: www.cytomx.com.