Reports to the Branch Manager
Responsible for continued revenue growth from an assigned territory. Secure new business through active solicitation of existing new clients and prospect accounts. Deliver customized staffing solutions through a consultative sales approach. Deliver exceptional service and results to both our business client and temporary associate, thus enhancing our market presence and reputation.
Basic Overview of Duties:
Responsible for active solicitation of new clients through in-person cold calls, tele-marketing calls, skill marketing, appointments and various other activities that will secure and expand our business relationships.
- Prepare, present and write proposals and letters.
- Build relationships and expand business with existing clients through various activities, which could include proposals, meetings, roundtable discussions, profiling departments and conduct service evaluations.
- Meet with new accounts to review general business terms and conditions, conduct safety tours and service evaluations.
- Responsible for market strategies, revenue targets, account planning and positioning.
- Attend networking, business association and community networking functions as needed.
- Market top candidates for placement at existing client and prospect accounts.
- Responsible for a Direct Mail program. Work with the office team to help create various sales campaigns.
- Maintain sales records and complete reports as needed for the business client and Branch Manager.
- Assist with recruiting, screening, interviewing and the placement of potential temporary associates as needed during the week, evenings and weekends.
- Attend recruiting activities and job fairs as needed during the week, evenings and weekends.
- Return all calls and emails by the end of the day for that day prior to leaving.
- Various administrative duties including system documentation of activities and Human Resource related conversations with associates.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
A qualified candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate strong written, communication, presentation and PC skills. Previous sales experience a must with a proven track record of achieving sales targets. Experience selling a service product preferred.
SmartTalent offers a base salary, strong incentive plan and a variety of benefits.