We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our TEAM we have FT and PRN positions open!
Advanced Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
The community of Umatilla, just minutes from the entrance to Ocala National Forest, is a calming idyllic place to find a sense of peace. Our mission is to help individuals break the chains of their addictions and related mental health issues. We use medically based outcome-oriented treatment regimens that are informed by leading edge research.
Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.
An Evergreen Requisition is an advertisement for positions that The Recovery Village hires for throughout the year. It is a way for The Recovery Village to build a database of qualified, interested individuals for a particular job function so that when there is a need to fill that type of role, the hiring process will be faster. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within The Recovery Village.
The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during a shift, caring for and educating patients about their medical and psychiatric conditions. Establishing trust and building rapport with patients and their families are key elements of this position.
Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure success of the facility by completing the following:
CORE JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to complete appropriate documents within the required timeframe after admission to the program. Maintains medical records.
- Ability to administer medications as indicated and monitor detoxification process.
- Ability to transcribe Physician orders and implement all Medical Protocols as ordered.
- Ability to confer with and assist medical personnel, both internal and external resources.
- Ability to provide documentation which reflects services for each patient in accordance with licensure standards.
- Ability to assess the medical and psychiatric needs of the patient determine the urgency of their needs and expedite treatment is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate concerns about patient health to appropriate personnel and follows up as necessary.
- Ability to educate patients about medications, health issues and medical conditions.
- Demonstrates ability to take verbal orders from the medical provider, documents them in the patient record and carries them out accurately and professionally.
- Demonstrates ability to provide routine nursing care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing
OTHER REQUIRED TASK:
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate with the treatment team in incorporating medical issues into treatment planning.
- Demonstrates ability to participate in regular department meetings and staff meetings.
- Demonstrates ability to interact with clients with compassion and respect.
- Demonstrates ability to display good work habits: get things done in a timely, efficient manner with no excessive absences; is on time for scheduled shifts and prepared to begin work.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with other staff members and demonstrate the ability to work as a team member.
- Demonstrates ability to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability, responding positively to changing situations in the work setting.
- Demonstrates objectivity and maturity under stress.
- Demonstrates ability to accept and utilize supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to address problems noted by supervisor.
- Demonstrates willingness accept responsibility.
- Demonstrates ability to complete all tasks with concern for work quality, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Demonstrates ability to encourage efficient utilization of supplies and equipment.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide for the preservation of personal dignity of clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to report incident occurrences in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain safe physical environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to comply with all regulatory and accreditation guidelines and standards.
- Ability to maintain the confidential nature of all patients and facility activities.
- Ability to maintain required Training & Continuing Education.
- Ability to maintain Standards of Ethical Conduct.
- Reports any concerns to immediate supervisor.
- Demonstrates ability to perform additional duties, as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Electronic Medical Record experience a plus.
Minimum Associate's Degree in Nursing; Bachelor's Degree preferred
Minimum two years' experience as a Registered Nurse.
Behavioral health experience preferred.
Licensed to practice in the State of Florida
We offer great benefits including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We invite you to learn more about us at our website!
The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.