We have an immediate need for a Sr. UX Product Designer for a 12+ month REMOTE contract (ability to convert at end of contract). In this role, you will execute multiple design projects within a single product or product group.
- Utilizes best practices and advanced knowledge to build user flows, wireframes, and design comps and low-fidelity prototypes to ensure products deliver optimal experience
- Utilizes a variety of architecture, UI design and graphic design skills to best meet the varying needs of the business
- Delivers quality, timely deliverables such as presentations, user interface elements, wireframes, and production work
- Ensures effective management of visual and interactive creative assets, including all content within the design system
- Partners with UX, Development and Product teams to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout the product portfolio
- Holds strong knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe's, including the work processes, technologies, platforms and services for the business and technology capabilities
Ideal candidate will have:
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis, Prototyping, UX Research, Agile Development, User Experience Design, User Interface Design
- Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 5 years of experience in UX Design, ideally with E-Commerce or large Online Retailer
- Expert proficiency with Sketch, Figma or other design tools
- Expert understanding of design system theory and execution
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to take an established design language and work with UX Architects to extend the language
- Portfolio of completed design projects
If qualified, interested, and available, please reply back to email@example.com with an updated resume, rate and portfolio link for immediate consideration.