Sales/Business Development AssociateG.dentalshop – Washington, DC
G.dentalshop, an E-commerce company, is looking for an individual with strong organizational and relationship skills to generate new business opportunities and handle existing clientele base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily activities include (but are not limited to): contacting existing and prospective customers by telephone, acting on opportunities resulting from lead generation, calling on lists, submitting proposals and meeting required monthly sales activity.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Document all initial and on-going customer contacts in the appropriate databases.
• Respond to inbound calls requests from prospects and attempt to close opportunities online or over the phone.
• Participate in all mandatory and voluntary training programs to enhance knowledge, skills and abilities and maximize performance. Take action to drive personal skill development.
• Create, track and manage the ICB (Individual Case Basis) activity for all sales efforts.
• Supplement inbound opportunities with telemarketing and email campaigns as needed.
• Must be available Saturdays in the event of a course or tradeshow opportunity.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Relevant Work Experience:
• 0-1 years of work experience required
• 1+ years of telemarketing or inside sales experience preferred
• Knowledge of dental field is a plus but not required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) proficient
• Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus
• College degree is required
Other Job Specific Skills:
• Excellent time management, presentation, and verbal/written communication skills.
• Must be self-motivated.