JOB TITLE: Sales Professional
REPORTS TO: Assigned Leader
ABOUT HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS TEAM
Hello. We’re Healthcare Solutions Team. It’s nice to meet you.
We’re a nationwide team of optimists, health care problem solvers and medical insurance advocates. We’re a passionate blend of resourcefulness, compassion and drive. We’re a crew of true believers. And we’re committed to helping families, individuals and groups get the absolute best health insurance coverage for their unique needs.
This position is responsible for providing service to clients’ changing insurance needs by selling health, dental, life and/or supplemental insurance products.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of healthcare coverage.
- Determines clients' particular needs and/or financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and/or investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy, planning future follow-up conversations, and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by processing changes in policies and reassessing client needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Client Relationships, People Skills, Product Knowledge, General Math Skills, Organization, Dependability, Statistical Analysis