30+ days ago
Key Account/Retail Link Coordinator Job Description
- Supports sales managers in all aspects of selling products and meeting customer needs.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION:
- Based on Account Managers direction, adjusts content of sales presentations to new and existing customers based on account history and objectives of Sales Manager
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on customer sales and/or purchases.
- Provide Supply Chain with account forecasts based on POS and purchasing history in collaboration with the Account Manager.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with our customers and other departments.
- Based on Account Manager’s direction, develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates sales effort by following up with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Maintains correct system pricing for each of the appropriate accounts communicating basic pricing changes and promotions to the appropriate departments.
- Provide assistance, regardless of account as might be needed to complete a project or meet a deadline.
- Everyday account management and follow up on customer requests.
- Reports directly to Key Account Supervisor and Director of Sales.
- Reports indirectly to the Sales Manager.
- Demonstrates aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Retail Link experience preferred.