The primary responsibility of the Scriptwriter is to create scripts for the assigned lessons and ensure that scripts are aligned with the objectives of the study guide, content coverage, and depth. The Scriptwriter has to provide relevant, relatable to SHS, and culturally appropriate examples in addition to those found in the study guide.
They must be committed, flexible to changes, can adapt to different student levels, and have the ability to keep up with a fast-paced production.
Senior High School subjects (SHS)
- Physical Education and Health
- Contemporary Philippine Arts from the Regions
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- It is a must that the candidate is familiar with the Philippines education system and the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum)
- A demonstrable skill of writing and editing lessons and activities for the subject the candidate applied to.
- Preferably has experience using Content Management System or Learning Management System.
- Manage the deadline and schedule.
- Positive results-oriented mind.
- Has good oral and written English communication skills
- Flexible (easily adjusts to sudden changes)
- Familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition)
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
A total of more than three years of the below will be given preference:
- Experience in editing educational contents (e-learning, textbook, workbook, reference book) for Senior High School and/or College
- Has teaching experience (classroom, review center, and/or other informal teaching setups)
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Education major in Physical Education, Sports Science, or other degrees (or majors) closely related to the subject
- Master's or Doctorate Degree is an advantage
- Communication and file sharing through email, chat, SMS, and calls
- A stable internet connection is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Script Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote