The company is looking for an experienced self-employed sales agent with proven B2B sales ability. An interest and knowledge in IT solutions is advantageous, however training will be provided. Must be able to provide testimonials from previous customers (LinkedIn testimonials acceptable). We are a customer focused organisation and require an agent who has a passion for consultative selling with a focus on building relationships and meeting customers’ needs. For the right individual we are happy to negotiate commission rates and subject to achievement targets, will consider transitioning to a retainer + commission model after the initial 6 month contract.
We are unable to provide an accurate total value for this contract due to its commission-only nature, but an extremely conservative estimate would be between £12,000 and £13,500 per annum for the successful professional. However, an outstanding performer could see up to 20 times this revenue figure. The figure provided is based on the lower end of the percentage scale and also relates to minimal growth in sales revenue.
- Active networker in Aberdeen, Scotland with many small business, start-up contacts
- Experience of Kashflow, Zendesk and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience of the Scottish SMB IT Services and Consultancy Market
- Experience of the “Sandler Method” of B2B sales
- Agents are required to provide quarterly audits of record keeping and customer conversations/transactions
- Agents will be required to meet the company’s branding requirements. Details supplied prior to contract signing.
- Agents must be a LTD, PLC, or LLP and happy to undergo due diligence checks including credit, HMRC and companies house checks
- Agents must have been trading 12 Months+
- Agents and any employees will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement
About The Company’s Services
IT Support Services – The company tailors its IT Support solutions around their customers business and feels strongly about two very important factors: 1) Excellent customer service & 2) One Size Doesn’t fit all.
IT Consultancy Services – They provide comprehensive IT consultancy services for all businesses small and large. Their experience within this field allows us to recognise solutions that are bespoke to clients’ needs as they thoroughly investigate the requirements. No project is too big or small from simple systems that take weeks to implement to more complex solutions that support clients IT for the indefinite future.
Contract and Backfill Resourcing – First, Second and Third line support. They provide short term IT solutions for clients, no matter how big or small. Fulfilling the absence of their valued IT teams, they cover sickness, maternity leave and more, operating at short notice when required.
Cloud Solutions – Helping their clients put their IT online. This solution is especially attractive to start-ups, small businesses and independent professionals because it eliminates the initial outlay normally required for expensive hardware. The cost for the infrastructure is instead moved on to regular monthly, quarterly or annual subscription fees. This allows for more effective cost control within clients’ business.
Other: Microsoft Office 365, Centrify Mobile Device Management, Whitelabel IT Resourcing and Trade Accounts