30+ days ago
MPRI, a division of L-3 Communications, is seeking a creative candidate who has a strong background in code and experience developing web sites using web standards and best industry practices. The ideal developer will be capable of producing a web project through all stages of development with a focus on frontend design and development.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3 - 5 years experience in the field and have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, management and information systems, or related field.
• Advanced CSS/XHTML skills
• Intermediate knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP
• Basic knowledge of MySQL and schema design
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop
• Proficient in Mac environment, UNIX Terminal, and Apache Web servers
• Experience with i18n Web site development
• Experience developing content management systems
• Experience skinning and evaluating open-source applications (wikis, forums, etc.)
• Understanding of 508 compliance and web standards
The successful candidate will be a self-starter and motivated team player interested in working on a dynamic and growing project. State of the art equipment is provided as well as possible travel to industry conferences and other professional development events.
Must be legally qualified to work in the United States and be eligible to obtain and maintain a Secret level clearance. Job is located in Alexandria, Virginia.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.