WealthTouch provides ultra-high net worth clients with sophisticated portfolio management and reporting tools. Our team aggregates various sources of holding and transaction data into rich, informative, accurate and engaging user interfaces to enable our clients and their customers to visualize, manipulate, and understand complex financial information. WealthTouch is headquartered in Denver Colorado and has been in business for nearly 15 years.
Through expansion of our platform relationships with international private banks we have driven growth, creating new career opportunities for exceptional people looking to apply their curiosity, creative thinking, and critical problem solving skills in a demanding, results-oriented and client-focused environment. We offer a contemporary work environment that combines challenges and rewards similar to a startup with the stability of an established firm. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401K with company match, and Paid Time Off.
- ·10+ Years developing Web Applications using Microsoft Technologies
- ·7+ Years C#/.NET Experience
- ·3+ Years .NET/MVC Experience
- ·Must have deep experience in web application security including PCI and/or HIPAA compliance, as well as a deep understanding of the OWASP & SANS Top 20
- ·5+ Years working within a Small Business / Startup (
- ·5+ Years working within an Agile-style Development Methodology
- ·Proficient in the use of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- ·Must be a problem-solver, a self-starter, and a great communicator
- ·Must be adept at collecting, documenting, and expanding Project Requirements
- ·Must be able to work both on a team as well as individually
- ·Financial Services experience Highly Preferred
Compensation:$110k to $125k dependent upon experience
Bonus:up to 10%, dependent upon performance of individual and company
Please note that all offers of employment are made conditionally, subject to passing of a credit and criminal background check, as determined in WealthTouch's sole discretion, as well as a drug screen.