The Career Opportunity
Advocate Marketing is poised to become the next big marketing software category, and you will be getting in on the ground floor. The team is an incredibly motivated and successful, working on a huge opportunity, in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting directly to the Vice-President, Marketing, Senior Product Marketing Manager will:
- Partner with with demand generation, market development, product and sales teams to successfully position SocialChorus’ category-leading solutions to prospects, customers, industry analysts and influencers in Advocate Marketing.
- Continually refine, test and deliver marketing and sales messaging, content and training that reflect the marketing innovation and success that the company delivers.
- Position SocialChorus a “must have” to Fortune 5000 brands and retailers
- Produce compelling and differentiated product, service and solution positioning.
- Create sales enablement materials (sales decks, competitive intelligence, case studies, business justification, demonstrations) that improve closing rates, decrease time-to-sales
- Create and deliver quarterly product launches highlighting the best new features, why they differentiate our solution, and what value they create for customers
- Deliver product packaging
- Be an authority on market trends, opportunities, and challenges in Advocate Marketing, consumer and employee brand marketing and social media marketing.
- Support programs to grow sales, renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Engage current customers to discover why they love the solution in order to develop case study content.
- Work with the product team to provide input into product roadmap process based on conversations with customers, prospects, analysts, influencers and changing markets and new opportunities.
- Contribute to the company and industry blogs.
- 2-3 years of successful Product Marketing experience with a SaaS marketing company targeting marketers
- Bonus points for marketing a social media focus product
- Bonus points for targeting large and mid-sized brands and/or retailers
- Strong understanding of marketers- digital, social, brand and communications - and their pain points
- Startup experience
- Ambition, passion and dedication to driving your career forward
- Incredibly ambitious - this is your next step in your already stellar career
- Active on social media
- Stellar writing skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Great teamwork skills
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. We balance a stimulating and challenging work environment with a group of young, motivated and positive people and a management team that looks to grow a really big company AND each individual's career. At SocialChorus, there is plenty of room for growth and we are expected to double the size of our team this year.
We are located in downtown San Francisco, which allows you to easily access public transportation. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
SocialChorus delivers the leading SaaS platform to enable advocates - consumers, employees, partners and more - to create and share content about brands they love with their social following. Every time a person shares content about brand with a Tweet, Facebook or Linkedin or blog post, hundreds of people are influenced, and we activate advocates in the tens of thousands.
The SocialChorus Advocate Experience solution scales thousands of advocates to create and share brand content with millions every month. This drives increased awareness, social engagement, positive brand awareness and customer acquisition for 50 of the world's leading-brands, including 20% of the Fortune 50.