Job Description Summary:
A production graphic designer plays a crucial role in the creation and delivery of visual assets for a company or organization. This role combines creativity with a strong emphasis on efficiency and meeting production deadlines.
They're also responsible for preparing and completing artwork for print or digital media, including packaging, brochures, advertising and other marketing materials. And they work behind the scenes to help ensure the work that goes out the door is error-free and ready for print or digital display.
The primary responsibilities include:
1. Visual Content Creation: Designing a wide range of visual materials, including but not limited to:
Marketing collateral (brochures, flyers, posters)
Product labels and branding materials
Print and digital advertisements
2. Collaboration: Working closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, advertising, and product development, to understand project requirements and deliver designs that align with the brand's vision and goals.
3. Design Execution: Bringing creative concepts to life by using graphic design software and tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, etc.) to create high-quality, visually appealing graphics.
4. Production Efficiency: Ensuring designs are production-ready and meet specific technical specifications for various media, ensuring they can be easily reproduced or adapted for different platforms.
5. Brand Consistency: Maintaining and enforcing brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all visual materials, both in terms of design elements and messaging.
6. Deadline Management: Adhering to project timelines and working efficiently to meet production schedules and deadlines, especially in fast-paced environments.
7. Quality Control: Conducting thorough quality checks on all design work to ensure accuracy, consistency, and alignment with project goals and brand standards.
8. Adaptability: Being open to feedback and willing to make revisions and adjustments to designs as necessary based on feedback from team members or clients.
9. Keeping Up with Trends: Staying up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies to maintain a competitive edge in the industry.
10. File Organization: Properly organizing and archiving design files and assets for easy retrieval and future reference.
Skills and Qualifications:
Proficiency in graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).
Strong understanding of design principles, typography, and color theory.
Attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Time management and the ability to work well under pressure.
Knowledge of print production processes and digital media requirements.
A portfolio showcasing a range of design projects and styles.
Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field.
Previous experience in a similar role or industry.
We offer a competitive benefits package!
(*Eligibility may vary.)
401(k) Savings Plan
Premium Medical Insurance Coverage
Year-end Bonus Plan
Paid Time Off (PTO) based on seniority
Onsite Employee Fitness Center with Indoor Racquetball Court and Yoga Room
Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Relocation Support for New Hires*
Work Anniversary Recognitions
Congratulatory & Condolence Gifts
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Corporate Employee Discounts
Visa Sponsorships (100% paid by the company) i.e., New H-1B, H-1B Transfer, O-1, and Green Card
Commuter Support (Shuttle Bus Program)*
The anticipated compensation range is
22.75 - 44.50 USD Hourly
Actual compensation will be determined based on various factors including qualifications, education, experience, and location. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Kiss Nail Products, Inc., or Kiss Distribution Corporation or Ivy Enterprises, Inc., or AST Systems, LLC, or Red Beauty, Inc., Dae Do, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.