DCI Job Requirement for:
Software Engineer – Offensive Cyber Operations
Location: Openings in Hanover, MD
- Translates offensive cyber requirements into software requirements.
- Capable of deep penetration into adversarial systems
- Focus: integration of cyber capabilities to solve operational problems.
- Develops and executes software and system test strategies.
- Reviews and assesses developmental contractor software code to ensure compliance with government-provided coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Operating Systems: Linux and Windows
- Software Code (Read, Write, Edit): Python, Perl, C++
- Tools such as Docker, GitLab/GitLab CU, and Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence).
- Provide technical expertise to assist Program Management Office when evaluating proposed vendor solutions.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, IT (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience with DevOps Tools (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, BitBucket, Git, Nexus)
- Experience working with web services
- Experience with Powershell Installation scripting
- Experience with version control systems (Mercurial, Git)
- REQUIRED Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- programming: 2 years (Required)
- DevOps: 2 years (Preferred)
- Penetration Testing: 1 year (Required)
- version control, Mercurial, Git: 1 year (Preferred)
- CEH (Preferred)
- TS/SCI (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible