Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – SNFABC Healthcare – Harrisonville, MO
Speech Language Pathologist Job in Harrisonville, MO
Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – SNF
An excellent Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP to join their team.
Requirements needed: New Grads or Experienced Therapist Needed.
SLP Must have CCC's
The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP are responsible for assisting patients with various levels of speech, language and communication problems, and with those who have swallowing, drinking or eating difficulties. The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP can involve working with a diverse client group, including people with physical and learning disabilities, hearing loss/deafness, psychiatric disorders or dementia. The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP are responsible for writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports.
- Graduated from an accredited school and obtained an Masters degree as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP.
- Has a current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP CCC Works with a interdisciplinary team to create a treatment plan.
- Collaborates with a multi-disciplinary team to meet the goals of the patient. Must have CCC’s
- Provide speech therapy on a one-to-one basis, and in groups.
- Speech Language Pathologist / SLP can provide speech therapy in schools, hospitals, private practice, rehabilitation centres, group homes, skilled nursing facilities, and in-home visits.
About ABC Healthcare:
ABC Healthcare is a national company focusing on finding you a Speech Language Pathology Job, SLP Job, SLP Full Time Job, Speech Language Pathology Permanent Job, Speech Language Pathologist Full Time Permanent Job and Permanent SLP Job. We have a variety of positions to choose from in all types of settings throughout the entire United States.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within ABC Healthcare:
- We have many clients that are looking for candidates on a confidential basis that you may not be able to access on the web.
- We have cutting edge software to give you fast results.
- We will assist with the negotiation process to get you the best competitive rate and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Please apply online for this opportunity. We look forward to working with you to find you a position that meets your criteria.