Add your resume and apply to jobs with your Glassdoor profile. Create Profile
Job ID: TS20170401-37789
ATK Aerospace Systems leads the industry in solid rocket propulsion systems, commercial and military aircraft, satellite components and subsystems, lightweight space deployable and solar arrays. We are constantly pushing the boundaries of our nation's capabilities in aerospace.
ATK Aerospace Structures Division is currently recruiting for a Subcontracts Manager position in our Clearfield, UT location.
Position requires compliance, subcontract structure, financial performance and subcontractor management. In addition, the position will lead training and compliance communications for the division sourcing teams. Specific areas of responsibility include:
• Support auditing processes such as DCAA, DCMA, MMAS, and other internal audits • Integrate/Review/Update Supply Chain Management policies and procedures • Conduct training and execute communication of FAR and government flow down requirements • Apply Import/Export regulations such as ITAR, EAR, DDTC registration etc. • Support proposal requirements applicable to supply chain • Apply government contract requirements such as FAR, DFAR, ISO, NASA, CPSR, MMAS, DCAA, SOX, etc. to appropriate agreements • Plan subcontract program strategy that integrates with ATK's overall business and strategy
Subcontract Structure & Business Terms
• Monitor subcontractor agreements that support program compliance, technical, cost, and schedule requirements • Endorse subcontract terms and compliance of purchase order packets • Resolve subcontract execution issues terms and conditions, compliance requirements • Direct/request subcontractor proposal preparation via RFI/RFP's instruction and compliance requirements
• Conduct cost/price analysis and other financial review of subcontract costs and proposals to ensure compliance • Control costs of subcontract through oversight • Manage subcontract risks • Provide subcontract support to the program and site to generate sales • Integrate program financials with business objectives
Company Customer Interface
• Represent ATK as a company that can meet the customers needs • Service the customer and ensure support by the subcontractor • Balance the interests of the customer, ATK subcontractors, and employees
• Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Supply Chain and 15 years minimum experience in Finance, Contracts, and Subcontract management or a Masters degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Supply Chain and 10 years of experience in Finance, Contracts, and Subcontract Management required • Government compliance and audit experience • Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR, CAS, ISO, and MMAS • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Proven leadership qualities; ability to start, oversee, and follow-through with major assignments and responsibilities.
• Certified Professional in Supply Chain Management (CPSM) • Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) • Government compliance and audit experience
Competencies for Success:
• Positive individual who is willing to expand current skill set, thought schooling and training. • Ability to work with others at all levels of the organization. • Strong communication skills.
Requisition may be filled at a lower level. B.A./B.S. with 10+ years or related experience or M.S. with 8+ years or related experience.
ATK has the people, strategy, agility, and products to thrive in a highly dynamic national security and space environment. If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.