This position is responsible for providing cradle-to-grave management and general administration of the Institute’s major subcontracts, including multiple award schedules, able to craft small business subcontract plans, subcontract change orders and Mods, subcontract management, including the de-obligating of funds and contract close-outs when appropriate. The incumbent will prepare subcontract RFPs incorporating the appropriate flow-down terms and conditions from the prime contract, or new solicitations. This position also provides subcontract pricing input for contract proposal preparation and advises the technical staff regarding subcontract issues.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong command of contractual language including the ability to draft, negotiate and award Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Subcontract Agreements including SOWs with potential Subcontractors.
- Collaborate with our internal clients on source selection
- Prepare and issue RFPs, evaluate proposals for content and price reasonableness, including but not limited to cost and/or price analysis in accordance with FAR and Company’s policies & procedures.
- Prepare Subcontract consent packages for Contracting Officer approval.
- Timely prepare and administer subcontract files to maintain compliance with FAR/DFARS requirements for file integrity.
- Manage various types of subcontract agreements including but not limited to IDIQs, task orders, and purchase orders that cover a number of different contract types such as FFP, LH, T&M, and CPFF subcontracts
- Process change orders, modifications, terminations, resolve invoice issues and close-outs in a timely manner.
- Prepare various reports as needed on Subcontractor performance or other data as required by the Prime Contract, internal or external auditors, or internal clients
- Coordinate with Company staff to track Subcontractor performance against deadlines, milestones, progress reports, and various cost elements. .
- Troubleshoot problems and resolve any issues in a timely manner.
- Plan, organize, and implement short term and long term projects in accordance with internal project time-lines and schedules.
- Travel may be required on occasion
- $70-85k on a 5-month temp-to-perm assignment.
- Benefits included.
- Tyson’s Corner, VA
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you are interested, please contact Daniel Bayles at DJBayles@MonarchRecruiters.com or 240-780-8403.