Systems Engineer - Sr
Pleasego to our website to apply: https://www.caskgov.com/careers/openings/
POSITION:Systems Engineer Sr
STATUS: Contingent on Contract Award
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance Required
TRAVEL: Less than 10%
The Systems Engineer providesengineering support to Tactical Logistics Systems - LI2S in all aspects of thedesign concept and methodologies, functional and organizational structure, anddevelopment. The Systems Engineer will perform all aspects of technicalanalysis and systems engineering support to facilitate the design, development,implementation, and sustainment of a material solution.
As a Sr. Systems Engineer, youwill:
- Oversees engineering activities of an organization's information systems
- Plans, designs, develops, evaluates, tests, and integrates an organization'ssystems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware andsoftware.
- Ensure theapplication of appropriate scientific principles to meet technical requirementsand trace requirements to system and test specifications
- Provide inputto documents, reports, and briefings, and develop plans to ensure properintegration of technology and engineering
- Apply technicalknowledge regarding the interpretation of specifications, requirements, andtechnical data
- Provideanalysis, recommendations, and systems engineering and test-related technicalsupport to develop, design, allocate, and manage user and system-levelrequirements, support the development of the system architecture, evaluatedesign tradeoffs, balance technical risk between systems, support theassessment of interfaces, and support oversight of verification and validationactivities
- Prepare andupdate engineering program documentation including but not limited to theEnvironmental Safety and Health Evaluation (PESHE), System Threat AssessmentReport, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, Technical / Test Report, FeasibilityStudy, Event Design Plan, Technical Brief and Test Report
- Conductreliability modeling to simulate a given system's operational characteristicsto provide reliability estimates and assessments of the effects of designchanges
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 12+ years ofrelated professional work experience
- BA/BS inEngineering, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Engineering Management,or related discipline
Required SecurityClearance: Active Secret
Cask is a woman-owned small business (WOSB) founded in2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use andunlock the value of technology in more efficient, cost-effective ways. Caskdelivers business and technology advisory and consulting services to help ourcustomers achieve success.
Cask is an equal opportunity employer. All qualifiedapplicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran,among other things, or status a qualified individual with a disability.