Add your resume and apply to jobs with your Glassdoor profile. Create Profile
Entravision Communications Corporation
Location/Market: Santa Monica, CA
Responsibilities include financial operations, budgeting, general ledger, audit, credit and collections.
1. Performs monthly and general accounting close responsibilities in accordance with GAAP including journal entry preparation and input, accrual analysis, balance reconciliation, fixed asset recording and depreciation, intercompany reconciliation.
2. Assists with quarter and year end close including audit schedules and support for external auditors.
3. Detail variance analysis on multiple tasks/projects.
4. Prepares and assists with the preparation of the corporate annual budget.
5. Assists in the preparation of 1099 tax filings.
6. Oversees and handles the daily operations of the accounting department including banking management, accounts payable, and filing.
1. Technical Capability.
2. Attention to Detail.
3. Strong Analytical and Reporting Skills.
4. Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
5. An Independent Self-Starter.
Reports directly to Regional Controller
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
2. Two (2) or more years of accounting experience.
3. Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills essential.
Preferred Education and Experience
1. 2+ years of experience in the broadcasting industry (or comparable experience)
2. CPA a plus.
3. Spanish fluency a plus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply.