The Support Services Manager is responsible for providing cross functional support to the entire Cherry Creek North BID to assist in the execution of the BID’s mission and strategic plan. This position manages the core business functions and related logistics for Cherry Creek North in its day-to-day operations. This Position is responsible for providing the necessary support for the BID and its staff to more effectively pursue key projects, programs and other initiatives. The Support Services Manager reports to the Director of Economic Development and oversees the work of administrative staff support.
· Supports BID Directors and the President & CEO as appropriate to assist in the execution of BID operating plan and annual goals.
· Responsible for providing budget analysis and general ledger code reconciliation to support BID program management.
· Primary overall responsibility for BID business services support including but not limited to the Gift Card Program, Advertising Sales and Parking operations.
· Responsible for contract administration support and customer relations with BID vendors and service providers.
· Manage the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of administrative staff support.
· Responsible for providing administrative and logistical support to BID Directors and the President & CEO as needed to conduct Committee, Council and District Board meetings.
· Oversees the day-to-day operations of the District including but not limited to managing vendors, delivery logistics, meeting room reservation system and constituent customer service.
· Supports benefit administration for the BID including oversight of service provider relationships and providing customer service as needed to District staff.
· Supports BID staff with assistance with expense reporting system and reimbursement requests including the monthly BID credit card reconciliation process.
· Responsible for helping create BID reports, correspondence, research, and other documents as needed by BID leadership team
· Responsible for supporting BID database management including data verification, publishing reports and performing analysis as needed.
· Responsible for analyzing and making decisions regarding the improvement and innovation of BID business practices. · Manage monthly reporting process to BID accounting firm.