DataStax, the company that powers the online applications that transform business, is looking for a Talent Scheduling Coordinator. This person will be responsible for scheduling interviews for a rapidly growing employee base in an exciting start-up environment. The ideal person for this position will have strong verbal and written communication skills and must be highly organized and detail-oriented. This is the perfect position for someone interested in starting or changing their career to the HR/Recruiting function.
Essential Job Functions
The cool stuff you’ll do
- Support the Staffing team by scheduling interviews for qualified candidates in a friendly and timely manner.
- Eagerly respond to candidate inquiries via phone and email regarding scheduling logistics.
- Ensure that all on-site interviews run smoothly by scheduling interview rooms, and interfacing with hiring managers and interviewers.
- Access the hiring manager needs regarding interview requirements (phone, in-person, google hangout or Skype) and ensure the scheduling and process runs smoothly.
The stuff you'll need to succeed (skills)
- Prefer someone with previous high-volume interview scheduling experience for both local and remote locations.
- Ability to manage high-volume of tasks with little supervision.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience using Outlook or other email systems for scheduling a must.
- Proficient with Jobvite, Google Docs, and Google Calendar a plus.
- BA/BS degree
This position is located in Santa Clara, CA