- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering; 1-4 years of engineering experience
- FE/EIT certification or Florida PE registration or ability to obtain within one year
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work in a team environment.
- Must have FDOT design and plans preparation experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Microstation and Geopak are required.
- Experience with OpenRoads and Microstation Corridor Modeler strongly preferred.
BCC Engineering encourages all our new hires to bring problem-solving capabilities, ambition, and drive to our team. We will provide opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to reach their full potential as a reliable member of our Team. Candidates should command good verbal and written communication skills and desire to improve their technical capabilities. We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as excellent growth prospects.
BCC engineering provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, veteran status, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected category