Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company (formerly MillerCoors) is to delight the world’s beer drinkers and beverage consumers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
The Tour Representative is based in Golden, Colorado and represents Molson Coors as the first face-to-face point of contact with guests of the Coors Brewery Tour. This position is responsible for providing hospitality services and one-on-one interactions, which will ensure a positive, informative and quality experience that is memorable to all customers.
- Giving a verbal walking tour to groups of up to 14 people
- Pouring beer to visitors and explaining our beers and processes
- Driving tour busses of up to 14 people from our tour parking lot to our brewery
- Changing kegs
- Working at our onsite employee pub
- High School graduate or GED
- 21+ years of age
- Must have valid driver’s license and be comfortable driving the tour bus
- Demonstrate strong verbal communication, team work and customer service skills
- Must be able to walk/stand for duration of shift as well as comfortable sitting for long period of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to project your voice to a group of 14 people
- Strong communication skills and leadership skills
- Must be available Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays and holidays with a minimum of 24 hours per week
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Flexible work programs to ensure a work life balance is maintained
- Access to beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision and other benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Hourly Rate: $16.00
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.