Job Vacancy: (Code: 145/01)
Position: Travel Regulation Coordinator
Our Client Sector: Industrial Automation
Location: New Cairo – Cairo, Egypt
Duration: Full Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary Range: 12,000 EGP NET
Social insurance: Yes
Responsibilities in brief:
- Process all Egypt SEC travel requests through ADLER tool including liaison with Local Contacts in Siemens and from the Customers side on behalf of the CEO.
- Ensure that the SEC -defined Security Measures (part of which is Conditions for Travel) are fully implemented prior to a traveler’s arrival.
- Act as primary point of contact for questions by travelers to his/ her area(s) of responsibility regarding all requests on travel security. The TRC has to make sure that he/she is available at all times.
- Answer the Cairo Travel Center Mobile number for travel security related issues 24/7.
- Prepare Headcount Reports for all Expats in country to be sent to the management and the security team on daily basis.
- Report travel violations on the Incident reporting @ Siemens tool (e.g. non-compliance to binding Conditions for Travel; traveling to a country with a SEC travel regulation without having sub-mitted the necessary travel request).
- Maintain/manage a SAT Phone network including performing test calls on monthly basis, reporting faults and handing over SAT Phones to Projects.
- Manage country-wide alert messaging system.
- Maintain a local Intranet page including Country Travel Security Regulations.
- Process all admin related tasks for the SEC team including purchase orders and travel arrangements.
- Support the Egypt Country Security Officer and the Country Security Coordinator in other potential areas as and when required.
Education and Experience Required:
- Excellent Command of English Language.
- German Language is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of Working Experience.
- University Degree in Business administration or any other relevant field.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- To be Customer Service Oriented and result driven.
- Basic understanding of the Security Situation within the country.