Create, support, and upgrade custom web applications, both in-house and for clients. Assist all departments with web needs.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 3 years experience with Web Applicaiton programming in PHP.
- Solid understanding of Web Services, API's, and OAuth.
- Experience with Linux command line and the LAMP stack.
- Ability to create custom code using MVC best practices.
- Good verbal communication and writing skills.
- Experience with a Web Application Framework such as Symfony, Zend, or Yii.
- Understanding of database architecture, optimization, and storage techniques.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Symfony2 experience.
- Magento and/or Zend experience.
- Published code in the form of plugins, tutorials, extensions, etc.
- Understanding of Git version control.
- Experience with other web programming languages.
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred, but not required. However, we value real world experience and relevant experience can be substitued for education (send us a portfolio of your work).
Casual, laid back work environment. We value smart, fun, energetic individuals that are able to work with minimal supervision but produce quality code in a short amount of time. Games, contests, and challenges are part of the normal work routine.
45-60k DOE. Great benefits package, including paid time off, full health, dental, vision, and 401k with 3% matching.