Wordpress ExpertCodeintel LLC – Reno, NV
We are seeking a highly experienced WordPress developer to take charge of development and technical management of all our WordPress websites. You will work with our internal management teams, as well as partner agencies and other channel providers. Your role includes but is not limited to:
- WordPress development including theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development.
- Extending, managing, improvements to and debugging of some legacy code.
- Setup of WordPress options, plugin installation and configuration.
- PHP and HTML development outside of WordPress for landing pages, microsites, etc.
- Database admin (MySQL) via PHPMyAdmin. You should possess a good working knowledge of common SQL commands and their correct usage.
- Development within a multiple server configuration including development, staging and production servers.
- Incorporating all necessary HTML and CSS into Wordpress themes, templates and additional PHP and HTML pages.
- Project management - Documentation of your work for end users and commenting and proper organization of code so other team members can work with your code.
Desired Skill Sets
- Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API)
- Strong PHP development skills
- Good working experience in MySQL including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major browsers
- Experience with XML useful
- Experience with modern source control (Git, Beanstalk)
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology
- Detail-oriented, and can get the job done
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team
- Keep to deadlines, communicating clearly any changes to task sets and expectations
- Legal US resident or citizen
- This is needed immediately!
- This is a CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
- Your work history and portfolio must be verifiable.
- Northern Nevada residents only need apply
- This position at THIS moment offers NO benefits. A benefit package will be offered to the candidate upon hiring full-time.