Easterseals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.5

Administrative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Easterseals (Waterbury, CT).

Interview

I had two phone interviews and was asked to travel to Connecticut for a third in-person interview. Met with CEO and later group interview with other senior staff, including HR, CFO/COO, Administrative Director of another division, and a Program Director who would be a direct report. Very little small talk. I was asked mostly questions which were answered on my resume. All those interviewing had a copy of my resume. I sensed that the group made up their minds about my eligibility for the position within moments of meeting me.

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example of a time you collaborated with others.   1 Answer

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (New York, NY).

Interview

Process was typical of that for a school who in desperate need to fill the SLP slot. The directors did offered insight on what a typical day would look like and answered all questions throughly.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Easy and quick interview. Everyone was nice and supportive through interview process. I received call back rather quickly and was updated frequently. Amazing recruiters that care. Simple and easy interview overall.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Easterseals (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was conducted in an easy format. It felt like a friendly and easy going place to work at if I should get the job. There were no surprises during the whole interview process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

You wait at the waiting room and they call you one by one. You have a 1:1 interview with the clinical supervisor and ask you series of questions. If they like you, they send you straight to the HR. The HR calls you back in couple of days to discuss salary.

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Easterseals (Chicago, IL).

Interview

They have you shadow for half day or so in a specific classroom that most likely you will be placed in. They will also try to start you off with low hourly rate but I negotiated 3x and got a higher rate than many of the other paras BUT I firmly believe I was underpaid based on my related work experience.
    They also do NOT tell you that before you begin you have to spend over $100 on a certification in order to work there which is messed up. They tell you after you've been hired and still offer a low ball hourly rate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with special needs? If yes, explain.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated 3x and eventually the hiring lady said I reviewed your resume again and will offer you this rate. Like you didnt review it before? Why do I have to fight with you to offer me a salary I deserve based on my credentials and related experience????

Autism Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Easterseals (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I thought it was an amazing interview. They told me a little bit about Easter Seals and explains to me the different things they provide. Asked me a few questions about the job wrote down what I said. If you know what you are talking about and what they are talking about then it was pretty easy. I was asked what my availability would be and she also told me I needed to have a phone interview with the director next. So I am currently waiting for the phone interview.
    I wasn't offered or declined the job..

Interview Questions

• What experiences have you had with behavior?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process ran smoothly. I felt really comfortable. The first interview, I had a interview with the Grants Manager. I had a second interview with the CFO and Director of Finance. All of them were very nice and told me about the job and Easter Seals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My advice is to send a thank you letter after your interview, that always helps.

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

More of an interrogation than an interview. The interviewer acts like you are supposed to know the job before you are provided with training. Promotion is based on favoritism.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a client was in crisis? How would you intervene? What is the proper procedure?   Answer Question

Interventionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

Very prompt with notifying you about interview date/time as well as the follow up decision afterwards! Prior to that, I had to chase down human resource person regarding whether or not they received my resume.