Easterseals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Easterseals

2.5

BCBA-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Easterseals (Charlotte, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

initial phone interview; questions about current position and professional goals, description of company and position available, questions related to professional integrity, management style, and preference for salary, panel of interviewers via telephone, lots of questions related directly to work experience and ability to perform tasks as a BCBA

Interview Questions

• Desired salary, most difficult job situation, ability to manage others, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

It was an intense interview that asked a lot of behavioral based questions. It took about an hour and involved a panel of about 3 supervisors on the team. I got called back for another interview that had a written portion of it and more in depth questions. I got An email indicating the job offer and salary.

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Easterseals (San Diego, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online, and they quickly replied within two days. They then asked me for an interview at the job site. First, they ask me to watch videos that described that shared information about the position and company. After watching the videos, the interviewer asked a few questions about myself. The interview was short and sweet. Also, they ask you to role-play and watch how you would handle the scenario given.

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Easterseals (Bakersfield, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, lady seemed nice and down to earth. I have an in person interview next week. I currently work for another ABA company but im hoping to jump on board with this company. Has so much more to offer

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with chasing after kiddos or having to sit, run, bend etc?   1 Answer

MST Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Easterseals (Greenville, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied and did not hear back after two weeks, reached out to the supervisor of the region and was given an interview within the next week. There is a two-part interview. First interview is based around asking lots of generic questions: tell me about yourself, ask about how you would handle situations that you would be faced with in the field, your thoughts on MST and the website.

Interview Questions

• Is there a theory that you like most?   1 Answer
    • What would you do when sitting with different professionals on the child's case who have conflicting views on the client, how would you handle the conflicting stances?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

The interview was very laid back- like a conversation. There was no hard questions, just the normal interview questions. The HR person I interviewed with was very nice and I was offered the position on the spot. All of the office staff were very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with people with disabilities?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself professionally in 5 years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

Basically, the manager just told me about the position. Did not ask me any questions except about my availability, I was offered the job a couple of days later.

Compliance Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Easterseals (Salem, VA) in April 2019.

Interview

Recruiter contact and then 2 face to face interviews in different areas. Personality test was excellent for the position and the results/description was sent as a follow-up even though I was not offered a position. Was a great experience and I really hated not getting an offer.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Easterseals (Worcester, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

I met with a staff member, we discussed my experiences and goals. We toured the facility, especially the AAC library, and spoke about schools/nursing homes I may be placed in. I talked about my clinical work and willingness to be flexible.

Interview Questions

• What area do you want to specialize in?   1 Answer

Client Financial Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Easterseals (Fort Wayne, IN) in December 2018.

Interview

A lot of in-depth questions were asked, but you know that it was thorough. They were respectful and absorbent of my answers. Even if I wasn't completely knowledgeable in a subject, they were helpful and receptive.

Interview Questions

• How have I handled dealing with a difficult client in the past?   Answer Question