Easterseals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Easterseals Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

Hiring Process was relatively easy. Phone screening first to determine if you are a reputable candidate and ask questions primarily on your experience and what personality you have, then a second interview takes place at the office and your offer will be made immediately or in a couple days depending if there are other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• What makes you believe you are a good representative for this organization?   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Easterseals (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

Very knowledgeable and caring. Very Nice employees that conducted the interview very professionally. Connected with me personally and professionally. Very informative about the position and expectations. Answered my questions fully and got back with me.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Easterseals (Fremont, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was short and easy but they have to interview in person to get a better understanding of the person. They have zero tolerance for anyone who is making too much errors. If you make too much errors after getting the job, you will get fired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Entry Level Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Easterseals (Pasadena, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at the Pasadena location. Upon arriving, they hand you a questionnaire regarding your experience and knowledge of ABA and terms. When you finish, you then go forward with the interview. There was questions about myself, situation questions and role play.

Interview Questions

• If a parent sees the therapy session as babysitting services and decides to run errands and leave the house, what would you tell the parent to make them stay?   Answer Question
    • can you tell me about an experience you had where you had to overcome something challenging with a parent etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

When I was laid off from LifeSpan, they had been providing my services. They had been sending out a worker to be with me for that 5 hours I was there to help me with personal care (because I am disabled). They offered me a job and I took it. Unfortunately there was no real interview I can speak of.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (Worcester, MA).

Interview

I applied online and was promptly sent a list of questions via e-mail as a pre-interview screening. I was then set up with an in-person interview with the Rehab Services Director which was pleasant and informative. Took 1 month from application to job offer, which I accepted

Interview Questions

• Describe was your most difficult client, how did you react in the moment, and how has it shaped your clinical decision making and approach to similar situations?   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

I did a short phone interview before being invited for an in-person interview. I was told to plan a short therapy session, and was given information for the student I'd be working with. When I arrived, I was given a tour of the school and then I performed the therapy session. The interviewers gave constructive feedback and were very supportive and friendly. There was the traditional question and answer interview session, an opportunity for me to answer questions, and then there were 3 written case study questions. Very thorough interview process, and again, everyone I came in contact with the entire time I was there were very friendly and helpful.

Foster Grandparent/Champions for Children Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went into the interview and the hiring manger was very nice. She told me in dept about hiring position and what the job entailed. I thought that the interview went great, but 2 weeks past and I had not heard back from the hiring program director nor HR. I emailed the director about 3 times and called her once with a voicemail. On my 3rd time mailing her HR finally emailed me a decline letter a few minutes after. It was not very professional how many times I had to follow up with no answer back. I would have probably never been updated had I kept sending emails.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for the organization?   2 Answers

Youth Support Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Easterseals (Manchester, NH).

Interview

The interview was informal and easy. Questions were generic and straight forward. They seemed willing to hire anybody with the right credentials and a good attitude. The interviewers were two managers who interviewed me in a small office space.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of working hands on with special needs clients?   Answer Question

Regional Clinical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (Valencia, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the recruitment department. Was given a call back that same day. An interview was scheduled about 3 weeks after I applied. 1 to 1 interview. Was asked many questions about my background and previous employment. Also was asked questions regarding how I would respond if I was given a directive that I did not agree with. Was given the impression that the organization wanted a person for the position that would strictly follow orders.

Interview Questions

• How much notice would you give if you were to leave the position?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working with minimal oversight?   1 Answer
    • How would you respond if your coworkers were gossiping about your superior?   1 Answer