Easterseals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Easterseals Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

When I was laid off from LifeSpan, they had been providing my services. They had been sending out a worker to be with me for that 5 hours I was there to help me with personal care (because I am disabled). They offered me a job and I took it. Unfortunately there was no real interview I can speak of.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (Worcester, MA).

Interview

I applied online and was promptly sent a list of questions via e-mail as a pre-interview screening. I was then set up with an in-person interview with the Rehab Services Director which was pleasant and informative. Took 1 month from application to job offer, which I accepted

Interview Questions

• Describe was your most difficult client, how did you react in the moment, and how has it shaped your clinical decision making and approach to similar situations?   Answer Question

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals.

Interview

I did a short phone interview before being invited for an in-person interview. I was told to plan a short therapy session, and was given information for the student I'd be working with. When I arrived, I was given a tour of the school and then I performed the therapy session. The interviewers gave constructive feedback and were very supportive and friendly. There was the traditional question and answer interview session, an opportunity for me to answer questions, and then there were 3 written case study questions. Very thorough interview process, and again, everyone I came in contact with the entire time I was there were very friendly and helpful.

Foster Grandparent/Champions for Children Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went into the interview and the hiring manger was very nice. She told me in dept about hiring position and what the job entailed. I thought that the interview went great, but 2 weeks past and I had not heard back from the hiring program director nor HR. I emailed the director about 3 times and called her once with a voicemail. On my 3rd time mailing her HR finally emailed me a decline letter a few minutes after. It was not very professional how many times I had to follow up with no answer back. I would have probably never been updated had I kept sending emails.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for the organization?   2 Answers

Youth Support Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Easterseals (Manchester, NH).

Interview

The interview was informal and easy. Questions were generic and straight forward. They seemed willing to hire anybody with the right credentials and a good attitude. The interviewers were two managers who interviewed me in a small office space.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of working hands on with special needs clients?   Answer Question

Regional Clinical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (Valencia, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online through the recruitment department. Was given a call back that same day. An interview was scheduled about 3 weeks after I applied. 1 to 1 interview. Was asked many questions about my background and previous employment. Also was asked questions regarding how I would respond if I was given a directive that I did not agree with. Was given the impression that the organization wanted a person for the position that would strictly follow orders.

Interview Questions

• How much notice would you give if you were to leave the position?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working with minimal oversight?   1 Answer
    • How would you respond if your coworkers were gossiping about your superior?   1 Answer

Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankeny, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Easterseals (Ankeny, IA).

Interview

Only went to screening interview. I ended the process due to lower than expected salary. Almost all the questions were behavioral "tell me about a time you...." The interviewer was friendly, and said she would keep my application on file if something at a higher level opened up.

Administrative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Easterseals (Waterbury, CT).

Interview

I had two phone interviews and was asked to travel to Connecticut for a third in-person interview. Met with CEO and later group interview with other senior staff, including HR, CFO/COO, Administrative Director of another division, and a Program Director who would be a direct report. Very little small talk. I was asked mostly questions which were answered on my resume. All those interviewing had a copy of my resume. I sensed that the group made up their minds about my eligibility for the position within moments of meeting me.

Interview Questions

• Please provide an example of a time you collaborated with others.   1 Answer

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Easterseals (New York, NY).

Interview

Process was typical of that for a school who in desperate need to fill the SLP slot. The directors did offered insight on what a typical day would look like and answered all questions throughly.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Easy and quick interview. Everyone was nice and supportive through interview process. I received call back rather quickly and was updated frequently. Amazing recruiters that care. Simple and easy interview overall.