Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4,397 Interview Reviews

2.8

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

phone screen then a one on one. a hands on depiction of contract negotiation and process was conducted on site via a computer program. a brief questionarre was also included in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• prior experience in this field   1 Answer

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed and offered the job within one week.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a few questions about my previous relationships with my co-workers that I did not get along with.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate the pay. They pay everyone the same.

Part Time Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Amarillo, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Manager of a local branch will provide the interview along with an employee new-hire package. Evidently, the results will be communicated to your immediate supervisor for whatever department you are working with.

Interview Questions

• The usual process: previous work history, reasons why you want to work for the company. driving record is important of course.   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkinsburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Wilkinsburg, PA).

Interview

Started with an on campus interview. I was told to apply online and I was contacted later to set up a date to interview in one of the stores.

Interview Questions

• Explain about a time that you were working in a group and conflict arose   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call for an initial interview with a branch manager. Easy interview asking about my past and future goals. Two additional interviews with upper management followed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

3 levels of in person interviews, after having a phone interview. Also shadowed store and passed background and drug screen. role playing, Q& A of resume by panel and asked own questions on position in order to have clear understanding. Shadowing an actual store was final step to let you see if you still liked the position offering, which was nice and allowed for more insight and questions. Once done shadowing, they asked you to come into the interview room again and then proposed the job offer to you and also asked if you had anymore questions before proceeding. The involvement seemed tedious, but afterwards was worth it and allowed the most insight of real time viewing of the position before even accepting it. The phone interview in the beginning was short, but was mostly screening the resume to see if you are a good fit to come in for face to face, both with individuals and a panel.

Interview Questions

• typical customer service scenarios, shadowing a store for an hour, and Q & A on resume. This is all based after phone interview to see if you would be a good fit for the position. The in person interviews were both individual and panel.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (San Rafael, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. The basic interview questions were asked: what are your strengths/weaknesses, how can you contribute to the company, describe a difficult situation with a customer and how you handled it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a career and internship fair at my school early I'm October. I applied quickly after the fair and I heard back from them that weekend. They scheduled an interview with me only a week later. After the interview, it only took them a day to call me back with an offer. Overall they are very fast hires especially since the internship I applied for is in the summer. It was also very interesting because they said they are allowed to hire 100% of the interns they accept into the program. Given that I'm close to graduating that made this job all the more desirable.

Interview Questions

• What is recursion? How much do you know about SQL? What is encapsulation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was an opportunity to negotiate, yes. I'd encourage you to negotiate if you have other offers on the table. I didn't negotiate only because I know after the internship they would like to bring me on full time so I planned on negotiating more at the end of the summer.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair. They are extremely quick on getting interviews scheduled and offering a position. It took maybe a week and a half for the whole thing. They ask mostly behavioral-based questions with only some programming related questions. Whether they do white boarding or not depends on the developer/recruiter combo you're interviewing with, it seems. Very friendly and personable interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Differences between html/css, arrays/linked lists, programming paradigms, fizzbuzz, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise in November 2013.

Interview

A few days after applying online I received an email asking for some more information. It was information provided on the application. A couple of days later, I got a call from the recruiter that emailed me. He asked the same questions answered on the application and in the email. He invited me for a an in-person interview. The interview questions were mostly behavioral. There were no technical questions asked.