Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017
3,973 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Absolute WORST interview process in my life. I have 12 years management experience for a multi-million dollar business....First, got called by the Region recruiter. He set up an interview at a local branch with himself. First interview went well. Second interview is to meet with area manager at potential local branch. That’s where it all went south. My 30 minute branch check off was interrupted by the State Police entering the property to arrest one of the employees for a road rage incident. After that was dealt with, I met with that area manager. Interview went well. Received a call the next day explaining that “due to unfortunate circumstances” the position was no longer being recruited. The recruiter gave me the opportunity to interview at another cities branch on a Thursday. On the following Friday a new listing was updated for management trainee position. I immediately knew I didn’t get the position. I didn’t receive any notification from Enterprise until Tuesday. No phone call, just a “sincere” auto-generated response. Pathetic. For a job that pays $13/hr with 49 required hours per week. Stay away from this joke of a company. If you do interview, make sure you ask about the employee turnover rate, it will blow your mind!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview process consisted of an on-campus interview with a Recruiter followed by field visits and lunch with an Area Manager then a final interview with same Area Manager. I feel that it was a little much for the type of work I wound up doing but did appreciate getting a look at actual stores prior to accepting the offer. Of course, employees at the stores are on their best behavior when you visit and there's no way to get a truly realistic or comprehensive look at what your day-to-day situation would be like. I think they do the best they can, though.

Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Phone call set up through email. Interview with HR. Interview with branch manager and area manager as well as shadow at local branch. They will offer you each of these in stages, always be alert and observing the branch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

I first had a phone interview, and then we scheduled a one-on-one that week. The interview process did not take longer than 30 minutes. The person interviewing me seemed very professional, and had great communication skills. I arrived 10 minutes early and waited until the interview time. She asked few questions and explained her role and the position I was applying for. If hired, I had to work 40+ hours a week, I believe she said 49 hours.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise in December 2017.

Interview

Fairly quick process, that was also very straight forward. 3 step interview process. First interview was very technical, the second one was to get you out on site and make sure you’d be interested in working there. The last one was with the regional Vice President.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

They give you a phone interview first to get a base of how you are and your work experience and then if they like you they invite you to interview with a branch manager.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult task you had to complete in the past   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Fast process. Very professional and organized. Starts with phone screening, which then leads into an in-person interview, followed by another in-person interview. Every person I interviewed with were wonderful/helpful people. All interviews were focused heavily on personality and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The hiring process took approximately a week. I participated in a phone interview, followed by an interview with the same HR representative I spoke to previously. After this, I was asked to participate in two (!) more interviews, one with an area manager and another with the city manager, the former's boss. I was offered the position after completing the final interview and was not able to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you exercised leadership.   Answer Question