Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2018
4,094 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

College Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer was a real jerk and told me how I should have answered my questions. Also told me that I need to be able to sell myself to be able to sell cars for this company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. All of them were 1 week apart. I felt really good about how all of them went especially since right at the end of the first 2 interviews they told me I was moving on to the next one. A number of people say that getting to the third one means you have the job already, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that. It's more like if you did well on the first two, chances are that you'll do well on the third one too because it did not feel like I already had the job; it still felt like they were trying to get to know what I'm about. I was called later that day that I got the job and happily accepted. Many questions would start with "tell me about a time when..." so be ready to share customer service stories. Be confident!

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Very scripted interview. Interviewer asked questions that were already discussed in flow of conversation. Recruiter seems very eager for the interview at first, called before I even fully completed the application online. When they decided on an offer they sent a generic rejection email that my mail thought was junk.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Typical interview. I applied online and did a phone screen then came in for an interview in person. The interview was very basic, lasted about 30 minutes. There were many questions about my current job and experience

Interview Questions

• Describe how you deal with an upset customer   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

One phone screening by an HR guy, one interview with a branch and assistant manager, and another interview with the area manager. Wear a suit and arrive on time, bring your resume. Research questions online. Prepare to elaborate on your sales experiences and possibly leadership experiences as well.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The process was quick and easy. The manager was very easygoing which made the process much easier. When or if I answered the question wrong, he'll ask me to give a different more appropriate answer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the recruiter to set up a phone interview . I was scheduled for a phone interview at 11A.M. three days later. I prepared myself early in the morning and looked forward to receive the phone call at the time that was scheduled. I waited for an hour and 2 hours later still haven't from the interviewer. This is very unprofessional and rude. I set up a time of the day to set aside uninterrupted time to wait for nothing. I'm very disappointed in this company .

Updated : 2 days later , I still haven't heard from the recruiter.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

30 minute interview was okay not very kind. Very fun environment. Had to drive one hour all the way to the interview though not worth it. Also waited a long time to be interviewed.