Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 21, 2017
3,943 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The hiring process took approximately a week. I participated in a phone interview, followed by an interview with the same HR representative I spoke to previously. After this, I was asked to participate in two (!) more interviews, one with an area manager and another with the city manager, the former's boss. I was offered the position after completing the final interview and was not able to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you exercised leadership.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Went in for a personal interview oct 29 was told if I was hired I would be call no later than Monday then the recruiter calls me Friday for a phone interview and says that I have to reschedule the phone interview and then I tried and then it ends up getting cancel havent received a phone call sense....What a waste of time and very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Name a time you applied your leadership skills to work or school and how did it help you overcome that obstacle   Answer Question

Car Details Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (West Bridgewater, MA).

Interview

Excellent and exciting. experience just couldn't be better. such rejuvenateing the sat me down and taught me true what I should know in terms of services and safety. rules of the company and how my way's of conduct should be

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Someone long process
    1st- Apply online. About 2 weeks later receive a call from recruiter. They ask the standard interview phone screen questions.
    2nd- They will call you back a few days later to schedule an in person interview where you go to their corporate office in Tualatin.
    3rd-They recommend you to a branch manager who will reach out to you to come in for an interview at the branch you will be working at. This is a somewhat panel type interview with the Area Manager, Branch Manger and Assistant Manager.
    4.Lastly you have a final interview back at the corporate office where they will offer you the job at the end if you seem like a good fit. Overall it took about a month and a half.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Cherry Hill, NJ).

Interview

Initial interview with talent acquisition team member which was short
    Second interview with Branch manager and Area manager at a local branch location were they asked more behavioral interview questions about customer service, sales, and teamwork

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you did not achieve a goal you set for yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise (Bremerton, WA).

Interview

Met the recruiter at my college career fair, and was offered a final round interview with the area manager. The interview was 30 minutes of observing the current employees work in real time, and then about an hour talking with the manager. He asked me a few questions, but then the rest of the interview he really focused on the questions I had for him.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I meet the HR rep at a college career fair. She called me later that week for a phone screening. The screening was short and she followed up with a phone interview. The phone interview took about 20 minutes and I was asked a lot of situational questions. She called me back later that week to set up an in person interview at an enterprise location.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Fast process. Very professional and organized. Starts with phone screening, which then leads into an in-person interview, followed by another in-person interview. Every person I interviewed with were wonderful/helpful people. All interviews were focused heavily on personality and customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question