Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2018
4,027 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   6 Answers

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   1 Answer
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

General questions, does ramp up each round. First is phone interview, then with recruiter and then with an area manager. The process was still overall good. Th ask general questions, and nothing too hard.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

Wonderful interview process, the deadlines were met and everything was handled in an effective and timely manner. Each phase was very insightful and genuine. I could tell that Enterprise is filled with wonderful employees that love their jobs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enterprise (Clifton, NJ).

Interview

Generic sales interview questions about past experiences. First interview is over the phone with Human Resources, then you move on to a in person interview with the local manager. Everyone you meet is very up beat and seems pumped up on coffee. Good for a recent graduate but not great for someone coming in with experience. Honestly the company didn't make a good impression on me, very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• What was your most satisfying sale? How did you turn a bad situation into a good one? Generic questions.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I submitted an application online and received a response fairly quickly from someone in their local corporate office saying that they wanted to set up an interview with me. I emailed back that I would have some upcoming availability and would let them know when that would be soon.

As luck would have it I had also planned on going to my school's mixer with Enterprise and happened to meet the very same person who contacted me. We spent most of the mixer talking about personal and professional items and he even told me that he had hand selected my resume as one of a few out of over a hundred.

I took this all as a fairly good sign, especially since I made good impressions with all of the other Enterprise staff at the mixer. At the end of the event the person who originally contacted me told me that he would get in touch with me within the next few days.

A couple of weeks later I emailed him (because people can forget to do things) and let him know I was still interested in the position. No response. A couple of weeks later I emailed him saying I was interested and would like to set up an interview if they were still interested. No response. A couple of weeks later I emailed a final time. No response. \

The other person that I had an enjoyable time with was his superior (at the mixer), and so I sent them an email and briefly detailed who I was and that I had not received a response from the person mentioned previously and that I wanted (at least) a response about whether I would be considered for employment. As of yet, no response.

I'm going to be honest with you, Enterprise, I had an absolutely fantastically positive impression of your company and this position-as well as the employees who I met with who were genuine and kind-more so than most other companies I have interviewed at. But they did not follow through. It was not that I received a notice that I was not being considered for the position. I never received anything after having excellent interactions with your staff.

What this has done is made me want to stop using your companies, of which I have used several times. There are plenty of other companies who I don't have a poor experience with and you've lost a customer due to mishandling a situation that was entirely preventable.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The interview was not that hard. Be ready to answer a lot of situational questions, also have examples ready from past jobs, internships, etc. Very nice people in their offices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irwin, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Irwin, PA).

Interview

Interviewing process was not bad, however they are very deceitful over the phone until you get to the face to face interview. Only then will they tell you that work life balance is a struggle and you will be wearing a fancy suit washing cars all day until someone decides to promote you someday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

This company is about as believeable as an OJ Simpson autobiography. I've never heard so many lies in my life. I did about 4 interviews with this company (phone screen, phone interview, in-person interview with HR, in-person interview/observation days with branch manager). Each interview I was told how I fit the Enterprise mold, I have a great personality, how well I interact with customers, and by the end of a month of Enterprise dragging me around to what seemed like every location under the sun, I get sent the most generic rejection email that you get when you send you first send your resume into a company and you aren't an immediate fit. It seems that if you are incompetent, you'll get the job. On my observation day, homeboy over here lookin like a 2017 Forrest Gump backs one of the rentals into another trying to back into a space. When they asked him what happened, he goes "I don't ever back into a space." Player, you work at a company where you HAVE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO OPERATE A CAR. No biggie though, the manager just tells him to be more careful, and they file a claim as if he's just going to magically learn how to drive a car like he isn't Helen Keller.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The first interview was at the area office building. I was greeted in the lobby upon arrival and taken to an office room in the back for the interview. I was encouraged to ask questions throughout the interview if any came to mind. Some of the questions pertained to my character, others were directed towards situational experience. My second interview began with a one hour observation at a local branch. After acquainting myself with the branch employees, I was interviewed by the area manager for about 45 minutes. This interview was very conversational, but contained mostly situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about Enterprise and what made you pursue this position?   1 Answer