Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2018
4,285 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

They emailed me to set up the first interview. The first interview was pretty standard. The second interview you your the branch you will be at and meet with the branch manager there. And then the third interview is more of a formality. I feel like if you get to the third interview the job is yours!

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to persuade someone and how you did it   2 Answers
    • Talk about a time you were in a leadership position   Answer Question
    • Name an obstacle you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a disagreement with a boss and what you did about it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

3 round interview process. Initial call with a recruiter, branch observation/in person interview with a branch manager and area manager, final interview with the group manager to ensure you are truly a good fit.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was very welcoming and pretty standard question wise. I enjoyed the experience and people I met very much. Just show up and be yourself and you should do just fine. They want you to feel comfortable and they do a great job of making that happen.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First interview with the local recruiter and asked basic personality questions.

Second interview at a local store location, had a 30 min observation and then interview with assistant manager, who asked behavioral questions.

Third interview with the regional manger who also asked more behavioral questions and to see if you are committed to the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

My first interview at Enterprise was great! I couldn't wait to start working there, and I really thought it was for me. The second interview I went on was probably one of the craziest things I've seen since starting my job search. For the second phase you go to the location you will be working at to observe for an hour, and then the second hour you have an interview with the manager. When I got there the manager handed me a clipboard for my checklist, and said that the assistant manager would be going over everything with me. As soon as the manager left things went downhill fast. The assistant manager lost someones address and forgot to have them picked up, three sets of car keys were lost and the cars were stuck in the middle of the drop of center, a gentleman who wanted a car with a trunk was told he couldn't get one to hide his suitcases that he should just cover them in plastic bags to hide them, a women who came in the previous day to reserve a car she wanted learned they gave the car to someone else, a women's garage door opener was lost and they said they didn't have time to look for it but gave her one she said wasn't hers to take home and try, cars were being given out uncleaned because they were running so far behind, and the assistant manager was hyperventilating as another employee tried to comfort her. A guy on his second day got yelled at for not knowing what he was doing, and I was sent outside to watch cars being washed because they didn't have time to show me anything . I didn't see anyone complete a transaction because they kept handing people off to one another. I don't think I ever saw anything so unorganized. Thirty minutes after my interview portion was suppose to start the manager came to get me with a fresh Starbucks in her hand. She had been gone the whole time on a coffee break. When I voiced my concern she told me the assistant manager knew what to do, and that she could handle things. I like to think this was just a crazy day, or maybe a bad location but I decided that this wasn't the place for me after seeing all that. It seems as if its run by a lot of young people that are over stressed, and over worked but need that overtime pay. If you take the job I wish you the best and hope it was a one day isolated incident. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working 49 or more hours a week?   1 Answer
    • Do you feel comfortable knowing after your training you will need to find a new location on your own, applying for it, and hope you get it?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online, they contracted me about a week later. I interviewed over the phone. I didn't get asked to do another interview. They could have let me know that didn't get it.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Friendly interview, with stereotypical questions. Interviewers was great, provided some great feedback to help improve my interview taking skills. Come prepared to talk about yourself, and explain what makes you right for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one situation where you took on a leadership role, even though it was not in your title?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Applied online, 1st interview was in person with a recruiter who gave me quality feedback in order to prepare for my 2nd interview with the area manager, and then got a call the following Monday to set up my 3rd interview with the regional VP.

Managemet Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The initial meeting was very short, only about 20 minutes. I think the recruiter was most interested in seeing how I presented myself, in attire and manner and whether I was articulate. I guess I passed as I have made it to the next level with an interview with multiple people and an observation at one of the rental car locations.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

applied online, got a phone call a week or so later to schedule an interview. The first interview was very sales and customer service oriented. The second in person interview was held at one of the sales locations and asked more or less the same.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had an unhappy customer and what you did.   1 Answer