Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enterprise

5,317 Interview Reviews

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First you go through the talent acquisition specialists in a phone interview and then you meet with a branch manager and the area manager for the in person interview. There are extensive background research and paperwork to do in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Regular interview questions, name a time you overcame a difficult situation, why should we hire you, etc.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

3 steps. Interview with Talent Acquisition, Observation in Branch and interview with Area Manager, Interview with Regional Vice President. In some regions, there is no third interview, and the Area Manager makes the final hiring decision after the Branch Observation and Interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

First is a phone call interview. You select the time and day from website. Mostly open ended situational questiins about customer service and sales experience. Pretty quick interview. Time to ask questions at the end.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, one with Talent Acquisition, one with an Area Manager at a local branch and One with the Regional Vice President. The first 2 interviews we're fairly normal, outside of the branch observation at the second one. The observation seemed to just be so you could see how the branch ran.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

Met with recruiter, then branch manager and area manager. The process took about 2 weeks total. I initially started as an intern and then transitioned to management trainee.

Interview Questions

Interview

Really friendly recruiter who phone screened me about basic information regarding name, education, and location of choice to work at. Relaxed interview with Area Manager in-person with the local branch manager.
    Assigned hours and pay are definite and revealed if accepted

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a conflict with a teammate or coworker?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal when you have lots of tasks to complete?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

It was a smooth seamless process. 3 part interview. Wasn’t intimidated. Questions asked were general interview question. You have a first round phone interview, then interview with area manager then with group rental manager.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time I had to deal with a difficult customer and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Interview

A straight forward process. First a phone interview then in person with a panel of managers. The questions center mainly around the "tell me about one time you had to..."

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to miss a deadline? What happened and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The first phone call was with a hiring manager, and it went great! The second interview was in person with the regional manager and it was a much longer and in-depth interview. I was made to feel uncomfortable by the manager while being asked questions and it was a very unpleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What was one problem you've had while leading a team, and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

3 rounds. Currently going onto 3rd round. Pretty easy, show you have passion and are competitive. Pretty easy going, from what I have seen they are professional but relaxed at the same time. Excited for the 3rd interview.