Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017
3,522 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   4 Answers

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Did a first interview at corporate office. They asked behavioral questions about my past experiences Did a second interview at a branch and observed them while they worked. The questions here were more based on how I would handle specific problems if I worked at enterprise. They focus on customer service, leadership and competitiveness.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who wasn't motivated?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

fast and easy very informational about the position. Offered time for questions to be answered. interviewer was very nice, upbeat and positive. took around 2 months to get an offer first it was a phone interview then moved on to in person interview

Interview Questions

• describe a time where you have to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The person for my phone screening called 30 minutes earlier than agreed upon in our emails, luckily I had my phone by my side. The phone screening went well and I got an in person interview. Two managers there, one was very friendly, made me feel comfortable. The second person who was to be there for the interview showed up 30 minutes late. By the time the real interview got started it was kind of awkward because I was re-answering questions that the first manager had already asked me (cause he was there on time). The one who showed up late kept questioning my sales experience, even though I'd been clear that I do have sales experience and had already given examples. He also kept questioning how competitive I am. Which I understand a few questions on the topic, but he went on for a good 15 minutes. How competitive do you need to be so sell rental cars, honestly. Overall I left unimpressed with how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you resolved a conflict with a customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Worst interview process ever!!! First, I did a phone interview which I passed, then I did a f2f interview which I passed. Then I did another f2f interview and waited about a week before I was told I did not get the job. In all u get 4 Interviews and I did 3. They gave me paperwork about the company, uniform standards, and benefits. Then when I was preparing for my 4th and final interview they told me I didn't get the job. The process overall took about a month and I just felt like they wasted my time because I could've moved on instead of doing interviews after interviews.

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter got back to me in a couple day to set up a phone interview. From there I had a in-person interview with the recruiter at the regional headquarters. After that interview was complete I was sent to a branch observation and another interview with a regional manager. I submitted information to have a background check that same day and the recruiter asked if I could start the following week. The next day I had the final interview with the regional VP. From the initial application to the final interview took only about a week. It seemed with in reason I was going to get the position, but time passed and I wasn't contacted until about 3 weeks later well after when the proposed start date. By then I had already figured out I didn't get, and was generic going with other candidates at that point. The job it self was pretty miserable I would have only done it for about 2 years. If you are willing to put in the time and effort the opportunity is there for advancement. It seems they are hiring year round and constantly interviewing. The role is geared to young "competitive" individuals but for people outside that mold I don't see them giving much consideration. They did a good job in letting you know what the role is through the observation, and the recruiter helped me out along the way so I really knew what I would have been getting myself into.

Environmental Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Completed application on-line. Approximately one month later phone interview and then 2 weeks later in-person interview. Interviewers included HR rep, Area Manager, and several Supervisors and Environmental Scientists - about 15 people.

Interview Questions

• Where would be the first place to go to verify whether a facility has authorization related to air quality?   1 Answer

Managemet Trainee Interview

Interview

Applied online and received the first phone screening a few days later. Initial screening was brief mainly wanted to know if I was willing to put in work as enterprise hours are extremely long. Had my first interview with the same person who did the phone screening, was set up with a branch observation as it went well. During the branch observation I was able to talk to the current employees about their experience with enterprise and what a typical work day is like. After branch observation I had a final interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise?
      What would your dream job be?
      Are you a competitive person?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Phone interview that asked basic questions. Month later an in person interview. Then an interview with the area manager. The last interview was tough. Still waiting to hear the results.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me how you would up sell a customer to a better car.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone and lasted about 30-40 minutes. The recruiter asked pretty standard questions and just got to know who I am. The second interview was held in a corporate office where I met with a talent acquisition specialist who I spoke with on the phone and this interview was roughly 40 minutes. She asked me about sales experience, past leadership, and standard interview questions. Following this I was sent to interview at a branch where i spent an hour shadowing a person in the position I was applying for. I found out I was offered the job the very next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous internship and how it has helped me grow into a professional and how it could help at Enterprise.   Answer Question