Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017
3,709 Interview Reviews

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The second is make or break the third is more of a formality. It seemed as though the recruiter was focused more on how you can hold a conversation. The position is based very heavily in sales in customer service so interpersonal skills are a must which would explain the structure of the interview. Expect several behavioral and situation based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a boss had a disagreement and how you dealt with it   5 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Houston, TX).

Interview

First I recieved a phone interview which was very quick and more informative. Then I met with the HR which was pretty easy. The I interviewed with the area manager

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

One telephone interview and was emailed the next day saying that my answers to the interview questions had been reviewed. I was not the right fit for the company, but good luck on future endeavours.

Interview Questions

• Why enterprise or this position?
      What was rewarding about your last job?
      What salary scale or pay would you be comfortable with?
      What challenges have you faced at your previous jobs?
      Will you be able to work 49+ hours including saturday and sunday?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

I applied online, maybe 3 days after that I got an email about setting up a phone interview. The phone interview was short and simple. She asked roughly about 10 questions.

MIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise (New York, NY).

Interview

Long, but fun! At first you apply online, I did through GlassDoor. If you pass the first section of questions, HR will call you. This however is after a short phone call to set up the first interview. I was asked about myself I the very first call. The first interview with HR they ask you about yourself and then about education! Must be a graduate of a 4 year degree. My first interview was a voice call and a FaceTime. Our FaceTime didn't cooperate and then went back to a voice call. After that within two days I got a call back for the 2nd interview. Which is a 1 hr or more visit to a branch to observe and learn about Enterprise! It was a blast, all people who are recent grads and a fun group. Then after the observation you have your panel interview with the area manager and a Up and coming corporate employee! Straight forward, want to know all about you. Enterprise has a sales matrix that promotes fun competition, YOU WANT TO BE THE BEST!? Who doesn't! Promote that in yourself and you are a foot ahead of the rest! A fun interview that was challenging! I got an email within 36 hrs to set up my final interview! This interview is fun, they wanna make sure you wanna grow with the company and if you meet their standards are you willing to move through the corporate chain! YES OF COURSE!? I actually emailed the HR REP who helped me through the process to say thank you for all the help; and he told me I got the job! I start in 10days!

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen!   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself on the sales matrix?   1 Answer

Sales Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Unprofessional interview process. After an extensive 3-round process with MULTIPLE hours invested, I received a one-sentence rejection email from HR. Enterprise STL- consider retraining your careless and mindless HR employees.

Interview Questions

• They asked a ton of questions - honestly many of the questions they asked were irrelevant to the position in my opinion.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

First I was called for a short phone "interview" which was actually just answering some basic questions. Then I set up with HR. Then an interview with a branch manager and regional manager.

Interview Questions

• How competitive are you?
      Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer...   Answer Question

Interview

Behavior Style Interviewing, questions about sales performance, organization, and understanding of Enterprise's Brand, Mission, Vision, and Values. Presentation done as if talking to prospective candidates - basically bring your best sales pitch.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enterprise.

Interview

Did a first interview at corporate office. They asked behavioral questions about my past experiences Did a second interview at a branch and observed them while they worked. The questions here were more based on how I would handle specific problems if I worked at enterprise. They focus on customer service, leadership and competitiveness.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enterprise (Columbus, OH).

Interview

After applying through their website, a talent acquisition manager calls you for a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, the talent acquisition manager brings you into their office for a face to face interview. After passing that, you usually shadow a branch for an hour and have an interview with the branch manager--I shadowed but was moved directly to the final interview stage instead of interviewing with the branch manager. After the branch interview (if you move forward) you have a final interview with the area manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience where there was an issue and you successfully solved it   Answer Question
    • What are 3 words you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you lead a team   Answer Question