RTS Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RTS Financial Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Overland Park, KS) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university's career connections page. I got called for a phone interview within a week and set up an in-person interview for two weeks after. I was interviewed in-person by Wendy, an HR person, and Mat, a Financial person, together. The interview was relaxed and it was easy to talk to them, probably because the they're both young. The interview was more of a simple conversation that had a few questions thrown in. TIP: Try and treat it like a conversation with some friends rather than an interview. This interview went the best of any I've had probably because the interviewers were so easy going/ humorous.

Interview Questions

• What organizations are you part of in school?   1 Answer

Financial Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Lenexa, KS) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter to get to know me and see if I would be a good fit. Then a phone interview with the Assistant Directors. They asked me to come in for an in person interview with my recruiter, the senior recruiter, the assistant directors, the director and VP of Operations as well as the director of HR. This was all about a 2- 2.5 hour interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much room for negotiation. Their offer was firm and the details were spelled out.

Financial Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Overland Park, KS) in December 2015.

Interview

There were 3 separate interviews which seemed a bit excessive for an entry level position, but it shows the passion they have to get the right people into the right position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RTS Financial.

Interview

Pretty normal interview. No surprise questions. HR is very pleasant to talk with. They started with a phone interview then invited in for a 1 on 1 interview. Started with the senior credit analyst, then HR performed the face to face interview. They bring in team leads after to discuss more details about day to day.

Interview Questions

• It is important that you be able to work in a fast paced environment. Can you handle a fast paced environment and meet deadlines?   Answer Question

Interview

Multiple interviews to meet everyone from recruiting and management. They're mindful of your limited time with being currently employed somewhere while trying to get away for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult interview, they just want to know specifically where you're coming from.   Answer Question

Financial Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RTS Financial.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter,who had found my resume online. I filled out the application and was contacted several days later to schedule the in person review. Before recruiter hung up, I managed to ask who I would be meeting with. She said it would be two recruiters, followed by the manager and CEO.

When I got there, I was interviewed by one recruiter for fifteen minutes before the process ended. I was told that I would receive next steps later, but it was pretty obvious that it was over. Prior to my meeting, I had read the Glassdoor reviews and quickly found that they were right -- this is a repetitive, dead end opportunity.

Building was one of the least effective call centers I have been in. Loud with employees squeezed in like sardines... Not a great work environment.

Interview Questions

• What does a standard day for you involve?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Lenexa, KS) in May 2014.

Interview

First met with an HR person to do a generic interview for screening - transitioned right into an interview with an operations manager and the VP of the department. Asked about work experience and wanted to gauge how well you can fit into a team oriented environment. Last interview is with the CEO. Very friendly and does most of the talking but wants to be impressed.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you would function as part of a team environment working for common goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Lenexa, KS) in October 2012.

Interview

I initially received a call from a recruiter asking if I was interested in an account representative position at RTS. After the conversation, I was instructed to fill out an application so the recruiter could let the hiring manager know. The first interview was with a recruiter (about 30 minutes), then with the recruiting manager, which lasted another 30 minutes. The interview consisted of questions about my resume and some experiences I have had in the past. I was later contacted to conduct a second interview, this time with two operations managers. This interview consisted of more customer-related questions and situations I have experienced in the past. I was told the third interview would have been with the hiring manager and the company CEO, but I did not reach this step in the process.

The hiring process is very quick if they are interested in you. Within 8 days of being initially contacted about the position I already had two one on one interviews. If they are interested in you, they will move the process along as quickly as you can allow it.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me a time when a customer was upset and what you did to handle the situation.
      2. Do you prefer more of a structured environment or one in which things are constantly changing?
      3. Have you managed a group of people in the past?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Lenexa, KS) in December 2011.

Interview

When they want you, they really want you. They want the best, and after being hired, I came to realize they were "liberal" in their promises and descriptions of benefits, perks and work environment. It is still a good place to work, I have not complaints, however it isn't as PERFECT as everyone made it seem in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what factoring is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If they want you, then they will want you. Don't be afraid to ask what you think you are worth. If they didn't want you, they wouldn't being making an offer.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RTS Financial (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in June 2014.

Interview

One to one interview in a relaxed and ambient setting at RTS Colombo office premises. Pleasant experience. Followed by a 2 telephone interviews with VP Sales of RTS, and President of RTS in the USA.

Interview Questions

• How does your present experience relate to and help with the job that you are applying for?   Answer Question