Valvoline Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 120 of over 120 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valvoline

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Valvoline (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interview process is great, very positive and very friendly experience. It's a 45 mins initial screening interview and get to know the position type and understand the candidate what they are looking for.

Interview Questions
  • What's your strength and weakness?
    Answer Question

Valvoline

Application

I interviewed at Valvoline

Interview

It was a fast simple straight through and through interview process it included a shop walk around and introduction I wouldn't recommend working here unless you like to upsell with no commission

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Valvoline

Application

I interviewed at Valvoline

Interview

basic questions asked- had 2 rounds, one with line manager and 2nd with function head. no HR round . hr had an informal discusion on telephone. nothing very technical

Interview Questions
  • what are your strengths/weakness? cv related questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valvoline (Lexington, KY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Thorough and good interview process. Comprehensive review. Prepared employees who had reviewed my resume and were good in conversation. Good follow-up and negotiation. Nice discussion with a wide range of employees who were excited about the newly-created role.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Don't recall what I was asked

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Valvoline (Charlotte, NC) in Dec 2020

Interview

3 Step interview. It lasted about 1.5 weeks. It wasn’t too hard. Everything was virtual. My recruiter was very helpful as well. The interviews were not long and tedious either.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give an example of when you didn’t show the best customer service?

Valvoline

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Valvoline in Oct 2020

Interview

I had two interviews. The first interview was with two people both of whom I would work on projects for. The second interview was with the director of the division I would work in.

Interview Questions
  • What types of projects/fields are you interested in? Previous supply chain experience? What will you do if you need help given that the co-op may be remote?

Valvoline

Application

I interviewed at Valvoline

Interview

It was really chill, I didn't even get to set up a time. I just walked in and they said wait in the waiting room and I interviewed there. It seemed a little disorganized.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to know about past experiences of conflict with people

Valvoline

Application

I interviewed at Valvoline

Interview

quick and easy, basic customer service questions are asked and knowledge of vehicles and the preventive maintenance schedules, alot of questions and scenarios about handling unexpected situations and problems that could arise while working on a customers vehicle.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Valvoline

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valvoline in Aug 2020

Interview

It took a day and a half from the time I applied to receive an interview request, interview over the phone and be hired. I was aware ahead of time that no previous experience or education in the automotive industry is needed, so I wasn't surprised to just be asked about my personal interests, previous employment and education. I was offered a full-time position with the location nearest me, and given a chance to ask questions of my own. By far the easiest interview I'd ever been in, and the casual nature made me feel confident that I'd made the right choice in accepting the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is your highest level of education?
  • Why are you interested in this position?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Valvoline (Lexington, KY) in Dec 2019

Interview

There where a brief phone interview followed by to rounds of video interviews. It was very pleasant and conversational. Overall, it was a great experience where they were encouraging and pleasant. They kept you informed of the steps moving forward and were okay about following up.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
  • What are your technical skills?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Interviews