- San Francisco, CA
- 5001 to 10000 Employees
- 15 Locations
- Type: Company - Public (DOCU)
- Founded in 2003
- Revenue: $1 to $5 billion (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
What people are saying about DocuSign
Got a burning question about DocuSign? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DocuSign employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
- Anonymous Employee in United StatesNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied online. I interviewed at DocuSign (United States)
InterviewI applied online, and met with the recruiter on the phone for a screening. I was told that a recruiting coordinator would reach out to me to schedule an interview. I followed up after no response, and was told by the recruiter that they are working on it. I reached out again after another week, but it seems that I've been ghosted.Interview
Talk about last work + projectsAnswer Question
See All 898 interviews
DocuSign Awards & Accolades
- 2023 Newsweek America's Greatest Workplaces for Diversity, Newsweek, 2023
- 2023 Newsweek America's Greatest Workplaces for Women, Newsweek, 2023
- 2022 Glassdoor Best Places to Work Award, Glassdoor, 2022
- 2021 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award, Glassdoor Employees Choice Award, 2021
- Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Best Places to Work, Glassdoor, 2019
Popular Careers with DocuSign Job Seekers
All answers shown come directly from DocuSign Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...They had a great team we worked with, amazing benefits and plenty of PTO compared to other companies...
April 10, 2023
People Also Ask about DocuSign
Overall, 65% of employees would recommend working at DocuSign to a friend. This is based on 2,972 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at DocuSign as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.8 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at DocuSign.
49% of employees think that DocuSign has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.